Recent content by Shen

  1. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 234 Spoilers & Discussion

    Are the spoilers going around real or fake?
  2. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 233 Spoilers & Discussion

    What if the Book of Stars becomes canon? I feel like the Holy Grail is meant to be something bigger than just a tool for jumping between universes or timelines.
  3. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 232 Spoilers & Discussion

    I seriously hope these knights actually matter and aren't just there to be fodder for the 4KoA. Cath was such a mid villain. The story really needs someone charismatic and imposing—someone who’s actually intimidating. I’m low-key hoping for a plot twist like Gray Demon Hendrickson, where...
  4. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 217 Spoilers & Discussion

    So… do we have any spoilers in text yet?
  5. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 217 Spoilers & Discussion

    I honestly think we’re gonna end up with some kind of “children of Chaos” squad, and my guess is they’ll be called the Seven Trumpets. After Cath and the Lady of the Lake basically calling each other siblings, it wouldn’t surprise me at all if there are more of them. With how the manga’s been...
  6. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 217 Spoilers & Discussion

    Are people really out here saying Nakaba bringing Cath back was a dumb move? Like, seriously? Let’s break it down: Cath was literally described as a destructive “desire” born from Chaos, and from the way it was explained, it wasn’t even intentional — more like a tumor that Chaos accidentally...
  7. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 209 Spoilers & Discussion

    The first time the Lady of the Lake shows up, she's referred to as 湖の姫 (Mizzumi no Hime). So yeah, the title of the next chapter is talking about her.
  8. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 209 Spoilers & Discussion

    Been waiting forever for this chapter. I’ve been dying to see what the Lady of the Lake looks like. Just hope it’s not only a silhouette again.
  9. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 174 Spoilers & Discussion

    Does anyone have the schedule for the next chapters?
  10. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 172 Spoilers & Discussion

    Will we have chapter this week?
  11. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 168 Spoilers & Discussion

    It didn’t work in Worreldane, so why would it work in Arthur?
  12. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 127 Spoilers & Discussion

    I wonder if Percival's bloodline has any special characteristic that allowed him to be the host of the Spirit of Life. After all, why someone from a royal family, and not just a random child? This seems suspicious to me. And I believe we're close to seeing, once again, the opposite side of...
  13. Shen

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 122 Spoilers & Discussion

    Honestly, I still don't understand how Gawain's sunshine works. She doesn't need the sun to role, nor does she require a sacred treasure to store solar energy. She simply uses it whenever she wants, or at least when it's convenient. I come to think that perhaps Gawain's sunshine grace is not the...
Top