Recent content by Sheri Hawkins

  1. Discussion Pizza Toppings: Which Do you Like?

    Re: Which pizza tops you like? Anchovies and Mushroom for me! Definitely my favorite.
  2. What do you guys/girls think about energy drinks?

    I would rather have brewed coffee than to drink energy drinks
  3. A Quality System Management Needed

    Have you thought about getting some consultations? It will be difficult to recommend since System Management differs.
  4. Software Looking for software for auditing and tracking reports

    Maybe you would not be able to get so many replies in here but atleast let me try. Of course there are softwares available to make work easier and efficient. You may check in the web the available ones but do not rely on reviews too much as it tends to be subjective.
  5. Artist K-Pop Appreciation Thread

    I am a big Yoona fan here though I was so sad when Jessica left the group. Nevertheless, I still love SNSD so much.
  6. Hi everybody

    I am also newly registered and passionate about manga as well. While I am more into reading than actually watching anime. My perfect form of relaxation. Please welcome us and let us have some time to give our ideas.
Top