Recent content by shery_hyuga

  1. shery_hyuga

    Help needed filling in some blanks about CT??

    It`s CTJ, I have the same episodes in spanish.
  2. shery_hyuga

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    Kojiro Hyuga Ken Wakashimazu Jun Misugi
  3. shery_hyuga

    how did you know this ct board?

    thank you very much,
  4. shery_hyuga

    how did you know this ct board?

    I saw the link on the wikipedia CT page, I didn´t even know what Edited Mangas was, but since I was trying all the links I clicked it
  5. shery_hyuga

    When did you first saw CT?

    ok, I´ll scan, them, just be patient with me, I´m not very good t this. But how do I post them?
  6. shery_hyuga

    When did you first saw CT?

    The first time I saw CT was in 1991, before I even knew what japanese animation was, I loved it (even if I don´t like soccer very much). I saw all the first series, It became very popular in Mexico, but they did change all the names. Then they started printing a comic book, it´s different from...
Top