Recent content by Shiek927

  1. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 141 Discussion / 142 Predictions

    Re: Claymore 141 Spoiler Thread I wonder if anybody remembers who I am: it's been a few months since I've been here, hasn't it :P It's funny, I never wanted tot turn into one of those people who silently leave without saying a word but I guess I gave that impression didn't I? for those who...
  2. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

    ....... ........ ......Well, I'm not complaining :hip
  3. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

    To be perfectly perfectly honest, I forgot about that -- that Priscilla is supposedly controlling Cassandra....I still can't wrap my head around that one. I think there needs to be a list or something of all the different plot-threads thus far, or at least the ones most pertinent. By the way...
  4. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 138 Discussions /139 Predictions

    Re: Claymore 138 Spoiler Thread Hmm....not bad, this chapter wasn't bad at all. Firstly, I'm happy to see that Cassie survived her struggle....had me worried there for a second -- it was kind of "ugh" seeing the "lesser" Ghosts hanging around each other away from the Fab 4, as if to accentuate...
  5. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Discussions /138 Predictions Oh, I've had the feeling he's known that for a very long time now - it's a such an interesting duo, these two....and it wouldn't surprise me if both of them ended up killing eachother: it's kind of interesting watching the cloak-and-dagger games...
  6. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Discussions /138 Predictions I never actually said anything about the Edited Manga of this latest chapter, but some people have noted that they didn't like Claire being held back by Miria. Honestly, I didn't feel that way at all - what was the issue again exactly? If anything...
  7. Shiek927

    Hangout Claymore Fanfiction Thread!

    First of all, I want to apologize for taking so long Shelter :) - the funny thing is, lately, I've been trying to be more productive, and little by little, I think I have been...unfortunately, your story got sort of lost beneath my want to do more, and I forgot to leave a review, or thought I...
  8. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread I'm confused....something happened with the names of something? If there was a joke, it flew over my head.
  9. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread Um, what? I'm confused, are we talking about Teresa or Priscilla? Because through out the chapter, Teresa's name keeps being brought up when, if I'm not wrong, it should be Priscilla. Also... Claire....don't tell me you are turning into Dr.Deneve - where are...
  10. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread Well, what are my first initial impressions reading this? Well the artstyle is as beautiful as ever...I was surprised, and happy, that the spoiler about Helen's damage was actually false - instead, we were treated to more creativity and artwork surrounding the...
  11. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread It's called 'having fun', something this forum is in more desperate need of :mono .....Oh, the chapter is out? Where is everyone?
  12. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread :-_-........ *sigh..... Renee, we hardly knew you - or Claymore1 anyway (:p)
  13. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread He'll be more popular than No.47 Bush, that's for sure.
  14. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread Roflmao, Number 12 Obama....I've forgotten how hilarious the spoilers can be XD I'm guessing the No.1 Islamic force is referring to Isley....I suddenly picture him in a turban XD
  15. Shiek927

    Chapter Claymore 137 Discussions

    Re: Claymore 137 Spoiler Thread Couple of things: 1) That spoiler is probably true....I can't really say why, except that it probably is - it doesn't seem to imply that it has much development, it's got at least one big thing (Helen getting hurt) that gets our attention and makes us worry...
Top