Hi, it's been a while! Sorry for the late reply. When Urek enters the Tower, he realizes that the power of the light isn't fully reaching him (although later on, Mago says that Urek doesn't depend on it since Urek is the light itself).
Anyway, to answer your question: Urek says he finally...
That's right, Turtle—the snake is referring to his closest allies in Zahard (whether they're high-ranking officers in his army or other friends who support him, like Traumerei, etc.)
I don't trust myself, so I'm looking for the chapter xD, but as for the fact that everything she touches dies, that doesn’t mean she kills them—it just means the same thing happens as with the puppy she touched (she causes them to be killed): the puppy lost control due to its rage and attacked...
It doesn't kill everyone it touches—well, sort of, but not really—it makes them become aggressive (it makes their shinsoo boil inside them, so they can't control themselves), and DQ—I don't remember exactly if it actually touched Evelyn's hand on the second floor. (What I do remember is that...
“Loropia” is short for a luxury brand, and “Brighton” is meant to represent royalty; all she did by adding those last names to her first name was prove Urek right—that she's someone who cares about appearances..
-The only connection between the names Han and Shin is that both signify greatness...