Recent content by ShijimaTheSilentMan

  1. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    Translation* https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XsxWaSrjxOFB72cOPNQ9gl0B7Vy9uRsODSGQkKekBk8/mobilebasic I'm going to sleep now. I have the gym later. Good evening, everyone.
  2. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    It was satisfying to see Hisoka leave Tserriednich shaken
  3. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I'm keeping my expectations very low so I don't get hit hard by disappointment. This type of site is nothing compared to some highly sensationalist youtubers.
  4. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 420 Spoilers & Discussion

    Hiato confirmado Cru https://cubari.moe/read/imgchest/5xy26vo984l/1/1/
  5. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    At first, I find it unlikely he’d(Hisoka) be interested; however, knowing him and his tendency to take an interest in talented individuals, I think a fight later on is possible. There’s also the theory that Tserriednish might be the one backing Hisoka on the ship, even though we don't know for...
  6. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    I think it's mostly because he said that before this batch was released, and he posted it on his personal account. He usually mentions that in the final comment, right?
  7. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    ouch These errors just go to show that Togashi is a normal human being, just like anyone else. I’m one of those people who doesn't notice most of the mistakes 😅... What intrigues me is the fact that he doesn't have a trusted assistant to check for these kinds of errors for him. You should...
  8. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Hangout Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread [02]

    We'll find out next week.
  9. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    translation by @sachico_happy https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uBqP7VLs7hrlaFUE7yGc5SFydaNgTScn4rspYOIVQuI/mobilebasic It looks like this is going to be the final name for Tserriednich's ability "Ephemeral Ten Seconds" (Laplace Devil)
  10. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    It’s funny how people were making a big deal out of that whole *4KOA* chapter where Lancelot killed a bunch/WHO of nobodies, and now we have a chapter where Tserriednich kills a bunch/WHO of nameless soldiers. added a summary
  11. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    Tserriednich's encounter with Hisoka in the next chapter
  12. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Hunter x Hunter Chapter 419 Spoilers & Discussion

    Cru https://cubari.moe/read/imgchest/qb4zo8za37j/1/1/
  13. ShijimaTheSilentMan

    Chapter Mokushiroku no Yonkishi Chapter 250 Spoilers & Discussion

    The chapter was totally just "OK" (to put it mildly). And this probable death of Jericho strikes me as ridiculous. Her role for the author was to suffer over a man she would never have
Top