Recent content by Shiki dragneel

  1. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 64 Spoilers & Discussion

    Ch 64 offical- https://readedenszero.com/reader/read/edens-zero/en/8/64/page/1
  2. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 63 Spoilers & Discussion

    What the... I guess it's time for rebbeca EG Next chapter name is: jumpers(or jumping) also wiess and happy are out (they can't fight anymore)
  3. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 62 Spoilers & Discussion

    This is Weiss chapter, his suit is more op the Iron man basic suits
  4. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 59 Spoilers & Discussion

    Nice Use those fist on kurenai shiki
  5. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 58 Spoilers & Discussion

    Damn, so much emotion in just 4 pages, the last one didn't even have any text I called it! I called it! I called it! I fucking called it. Shit
  6. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 57 Spoilers & Discussion

    The bad feeling about valk survival is getting stronger. And I really want to kick that cat.
  7. Shiki dragneel

    Edens Zero Chapter 53 Spoilers & Discussion

    I have bad feeling that valk isn't going to survive this arc
  8. Shiki dragneel

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 25 Discussion

    Basically a connector chapter, they can't just jump on the wood dragon god
  9. Shiki dragneel

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 24 Discussion

    Maybe make lucy rich? So she can easily pay her rent Also as far as I can translate the wood dragon is the biggest dragon among all dg
  10. Shiki dragneel

    Chapter Fairy Tail: 100YQ Chapter 23 Discussion

    He has way too many marks on his body, and in any case, if someone misses scale on his body I was saying it for whole 2 weeks, Natsu defeated him not *killed* him, And I'm glad he isn't dead yet
Top