Recent content by Shiki-No-Ryū

  1. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Raijinshuu Thread

    Didn't Freed form the Raijinshuu, though? At least that's what I remember, maybe I'm mistaken. Anyway, as much as I am exited about the spin-off, I hope they will appear more often in the official material too. Seriously, at this point I squeal at every panel they get and that's not very often...
  2. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Raijinshuu Thread

    Yay, another Raijinshuu fan! I agree with everything you said. They are such unique characters, but Mashima often leaves them out for some reason. I really hope we'll get to know more about them in future chapters, perhaps we'll get some more flashbacks from Laxus. We do know that Ever joined...
  3. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Laxus Dreyar Thread

    Yeah, you're probably right. I guess I am just curious. Not having a mother or losing her at a young age has quite an impact on one's choices and stuff and because I'm a Laxus fan I'm really interested in his character development and his past. That would be cool, but it was Mavis who was...
  4. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Chapter Fairy Tail 472 Discussion/ 473 Predictions

    Nice chapter. Laxus can't die yet, (first he has to show the results of his training), though I fear his illness or Acnologia could kill him later on. I don't think he is capable of taking on Wahl alone in that state, so I guess he will get help from someone (not sure who that might be, but I'm...
  5. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Laxus Dreyar Thread

    This question has been bothering me for a while now: Who is Laxus' mother and where is she now or what happened to her? I don't recall her ever being mentioned in the manga or the anime, so I bet she died somehow. (I wouldn't be surprised if it was Ivan who killed her, that guy is a psycho)...
  6. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Legendary Dragon Slayer Acnologia

    You're probably right, my memory is not always reliable. It would be pretty awesome if Nirvana is part of the bigger plot.
  7. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Legendary Dragon Slayer Acnologia

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Nirvana created before the Dragon Civil War took place? Still, it is possible that Nirvana was also used that time and turned Acnologia evil. That would explain a lot, I think.
  8. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Request New Username Request Thread

    Hi, I'd like to change my name in Shiki-No-Ryū. Thanks! Done. Name changed from YayManga to Shiki-No-Ryū Thank you! :)
  9. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Am I the only one who totally cracked up at the scene with the Raijinshuu? Freed is such an idiot, I love him. Looking forward at Fairy Tail Zero, though I wonder how long it will be, because there were only 13 chapters...
  10. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Finally, Tartaros arc is over! I didn't like it as much as the others, to be honest. Hope there's not going to be a filler arc next... Loads of feels this episode btw. Poor Natsu :(
  11. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Chapter Fairy Tail 466 Discussion/ 467 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 466 Discussion- No chapter for 2 weeks Okaaay... So, I'd really like it if Brandish actually died, but I know that's never going to happen. (It's not that I don't like her though, it would just be a great plottwist). The next chapters are going to be pretty awesome I guess. I'm...
  12. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Long Running Fairy Tail

    Gray was pretty epic this episode, as were the dragons in the end. Can't wait till next episode, when 'that thing' happens.. And btw, is it just me or does Lyons voice sound different?
  13. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Discussion Laxus Dreyar Thread

    Well, Laxus seemed to have difficulties with finding his way back to the restaurant, but they were in port Hargeon then, which is not the town where he grew up, so it's not necessary for him to know the way there. On the other hand, Freed and Bickslow seemed like they wouldn't find it surprising...
  14. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Chapter Fairy Tail 461 Discussion/ 462 Predictions

    It's not that I don't want Yukino to be there, but I don't see Rufus, so now I'm scared!! But yeah, it's kind of obvious that Yukino dies, or at least that something happens to her. Can't wait to see Lucy with all 12 keys.
  15. Shiki-No-Ryū

    Chapter Fairy Tail 461 Discussion/ 462 Predictions

    Nice chapter. Ichiya was amazing! I hope the Raijinshuu is not all out though. Wahl looks really cool, as does Dimaria. I have only one remark: Where the hell is Rufus (and Orga btw)?!! Seriously, if they're not going to fight this battle, but Yukino is.... I don't want that to happen!! They...
Top