Yep I really loved his art during that time. Alvarez had good art too, maybe not so good like GMG or Tartaros but still a good one. Even the beginning of Edens Zero had a really good artstyle and he made a lot of details too.
I miss this art style a lot.
Even Dead Rock had/has a better art...
Yeah, this would probably the case. Sadly :biblethump
I really miss the old days where Mashima made good mangas like Rave or the peak times of Fairy Tail :emocat
Imo his art style is currently better than Mashimas. But Mashimas old art style is still one of the best ones and also better than...
Imo we need a remake with the animation from season 1 or a better one. With the same composer and with the magic cirles, better colors, uncut and better fight animations. Plus some extended/filler scenes especially in some battles.
A remake of the Rave anime would be good too btw.
Yes they don't use any of the original soundtracks. They only used new ones. Sure some of them were good too. But I still miss the old ones.
The same thing happened with Bleach, the final arc anime never used the old soundtracks. Only new ones and some new versions from the old ones (what is...
I agree, White Faris was nice because so we got the chance to see the others like in the battle against Doom.
Juvia vs Gate was ok. But I hate it that we got a Juvia fight instead a real Meredy fight :emocat
The battle against him is like the battle against Invel indeed. But a better one imo...
Oh yes, that they removed the magic circles in the anime was a very bad decision imo. I really liked them and it filled the anime more with fantasy and magic imo.
Yeah it's really sad, that Mashima and also many other authors in this genre don't use their characters anymore in a proper way...
Yes some decisions were not so good like the goal of Acnologia or that Zeref had an empire. But thats kind of things that can happen if authors don't know how long the manga will be. Nothing can be perfect. I don't have a problem that Zeref is the emperor. What I dislike about this is, that we...
First: It doesn' matter if you like his paneling more or not. The Dragon Ball comparison was because the characters are using more punches and kicks than their magic abilities.
Second: He use his magic? so? It doesn't change the fact that most of the time the characters still used punches and...
Sadly yes. Maybe it would be better if the manga were longer. But with only 9 chapters it's really pointless.
Tbh Mashima should just show us their peaceful life during the festival without any conflicts and battles. If he would have focus more on the personalities of the characters and their...
Yep. Sadly it was only 1 or 2 chapters long.
OMG yeah....GS vs Jellal had so much potential it sucks so hard. This was one of my hate moments against Mashima lol.
Grand Chariot is my absolute hate spell, I really really, really, hate this spell so much or rather attack because Mashima used it...
Well this manga overall was really boring and pointless imo.
We had more screentime from Team Natsu than from Laxus or Mira lmao
We got a new Eraser but instead to show us more of his abilities he was wasted, just like the one from EZ lol
We got Ivan back, for what reason? Absolute pointless...
Yes, it's extreme boring most of the time. It's like we read Dragon Ball.
What sucks even more is that FT is one of the few mangas where we got many different abilities and many spells/attacks. But since the 100YQ most characters only show few spells.
Magic battles like Midnight vs Zero is a...
I agree. Some fan theories and ideas are much better.
But I also read often, that the readers accept anything as long it has action or fanboys who just want to see their favorite character. If the battle, power up, etc makes sense or not doesn't matter. In these cases I like the author...
Yeah that really sucks.....
But thats a classic shonen thing nowadays
It's always the same shit.
- Only the MC or the MC group are the ones who fight the enemies
- Many enemies are useless or are not at fullpower because of plot.
- Many enemies are not even get a fight or screentime to show...
Nope. I think you misunderstood me.
No he didn’t. Bacchus main ability comes from his palms. His hits were so strong that someone like Elfman could not participate anymore after the battle. This battle showed us how strong Elfman got and his new takeover.
The Beast pirates got the Yonko...