I already said this in my previous post but I don't think it is the same ability he used on Squala. What he used on Squala was the Dowsing Chain which can tell when a person is lying or not. However, the assassin group of Beyond already passed the initial lie detection test but was failed by...
thanks for the welcome.
i don't think it's the same as when he used the Dowsing chain on Squala. Iirc, it's just a way to know if someone is lying. But this assassin guy who passed the initial lie detection test told Pariston that if they knew their exit plan for Dark continent, they would have...
Hi guys! I'm new here. I decided to create an account because I love the discussions here. Please be nice y'all. :)
I just want to say that I'm so freaking happy Kurapika is back. I've missed him so much. :zomg No offense, but I couldn't stomach watching Hunter x Hunter after the York New City...