Recent content by Shimon

  1. Fairy Tail Vol. 18 (Chap. 144-152) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 144 Discussion / 145 Prediction That's true she will have all twelve golden keys except, she already has Cancer the Crab she still needs Libra, Capricorn, and Pisces. Also, now that I think about it I think that all the Dragons disappearing might have something to do with...
  2. Fairy Tail Vol. 16 (Chap 127-134) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 134 Discussion / 135 Prediction Wendy most likely has a strong magical power within her and has only lost her memory. Much similar to Hiro's first work RM, FT is very similar in a lot of aspects if you have read it. Honestly I wish that Gazille and Lluvia were in this fight I...
  3. Fairy Tail Vol. 16 (Chap 127-134) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 130 Discussion / 131 Predictions This was a rather interesting chapter, Lucy has gotten much stronger ever since she joined FT and now we have a dark guild call Oracion Seis showing up and Cobra looks like Shuda(Rave Master) I would really like to see the other Oracion Seis from...
  4. Fairy Tail Vol. 15 (Chap 119-126) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 120 Discussion / 121 Predictions What an amazing plot twist!!! Man I can't believe Mistgun's true identity!!! Hiro is such a genius there are so many ways he could take this story. I really hope that Natsu wins this upcoming fight that would be so cool. Master Ivan might even be...
  5. Fairy Tail Vol. 15 (Chap 119-126) Discussions

    Re: Fairy Tail 119 Discussion / 120 Predictions I hope that the next chapter will go into Mistgun's past I really want to see that also maybe during the battle we will get to see Mistgun's face. Maybe he will or maybe he won't be able to defeat Luxus but if the word gets out that his...
  6. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 117 Discussion / 118 Predictions Maybe Master Ivan is that old man (Lucy's father) and he hired Gazille to gather power and trust in Fairy Tail and destroy it. Then attempt to bring Lucy back to him. Maybe . . . . . . . .;) Fried's eye magic is pretty cool I hope we get to see...
  7. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 115 Discussion / 116 Predictions It will be interesting to see Fried's eye power. I agree from the title Kana vs. Lluvia that it will involve some mind control or illusions towards them, hopefully they can overcome his true power. Maybe MistGun will step in and save them. Also...
  8. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 114 Discussion / 115 Predictions This arc just gets better and better. Finally, Loki can have a one on one fight, love smashes through all barriers. Yeah I love that title and I really want to see Loki's full power, that would be cool. Also, I think Fried is a good guy just...
  9. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 113 Discussion / 114 Predictions There will be really good fights in the near future. I can't wait to see just how powerful MistGun really is and I would really like to see Natsu and Gazille try to fight Luxus at the same time and argue over who should fight him. Then by accident...
  10. Fairy Tail Vol 14 (Chap 110-118) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 111 Discussion / 112 Prediction Thread I really hope that someone takes out Fried so the barrier will fall and Natsu and Gazille can get into the action. Also, go Mistgun!!!! He's one of my favorite characters can't wait to see him in action it will be so coooooool. I can't...
  11. Fairy Tail Vol 13 (Chap 101-109) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 108 Discussion / 109 Prediction Thread This whole battle is some what similar to One Piece when they traveled to sky island and the God Enel had everyone fight in order to gather a strong group of fighters to join him in an absolute paradise. Enel is similar to Luxus in terms of...
  12. Fairy Tail Vol 13 (Chap 101-109) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 108 Discussion / 109 Prediction Thread In the battle between Arzack, Jet, and Droy I know it looks like Arzack killed them or seriously hurt them. However, I want to believe that Arzack used some special magic bullets, like Wally had in the Tower of Paradise Arc. or maybe special...
  13. Gerard/Mistgun

    Hello everyone I'm new and I've been itching to get this theory out there about one of Fairy Tail's strongest mages, Mist Gun. Now this is not fact this is only my prediction, to how Mist Gun ended up the way he is now. Here's the story: when Mist Gun was a little boy his father a former mage of...
Top