I searched the internet for a FAQ for the tsubasa game for gamecube but I didn't find one.
Does anyone know a place where I can find a faq for this game?:eyeroll
lol :Haha
A friend and I tried the skylab in early childhood.
He injured his back and couldn't run after that for a day.(yes he was the one on the back)
It really looked funny though :grin
[hr]
@ chaos_master
thanks for the instructions!
I'm will practise this shot surely
Why do they lose money if they rename juventus turin for example to blackwhite turin(Yeah i know its a bad name:eyeroll) and give you the possibility to change the teamname?
It's what they did in the past with winning eleven/pro evolution soccer where they only had few licenses.You could also...
But they could do it just like many other football games(or CT2002 anime) and just use false team names and make it changeble so that the gamer can change them into whatever he likes
You can break your foot with things like that :blink
If you want to shoot a ball with the trajectory of the raiju you have to shoot with the pick of your foot with full power on the centre of the ball for a big power boost in a downward way so that the ball gets a very strong upward...
The Santana turn is one of the moves I like to use.Here is an even better version of it that is easy to pull off and more effective:
http://www.uefa.com/trainingground/index.html#34004/524288/734448
Do you all think that without the popularity of a new CT Anime a game will be made?
What system should the game be?I suggest PS3 since it will most likely be released in japan only and they have far more ps3's than xbox360.
(Yes I outrule the possibility of a ct game played with wiimote)
a costum made player would be great but it must be balanced because in real football games like pro 2009 etc. you can make the player perfect in every way.
It would also be great to have the ability to create your own shoot with certain abilities(flying arc,hard,like twin shot?,speed etc.)
So that means konami is the only company which can produce a game from the beginning up to Golden 23?
[hr]
@ chaos_master
the mini game idea is really great!!!
The multiple characters for story mode should be like CT5.
New individual storys could be always added through dlc for rplay value
This game has many flaws:
You control only one character, and the button press is for every duel shoot etc.
Its the only mechanic in the whole game!
[hr]
Who has now the rights for a new CT game?
Only something like 2 or 3 moves should be like this. It would be a 50-50 chance.
But if it is an too extreme move it could also be just stat based like any other move but the animation should be always different.
Example:
Ohzora > Santana : overheads the turn and wins OH clash
Ohzora <...