Recent content by Shin'ai

  1. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    You know, this has been bugging me. If it only lags during a cutscene in which neither player can do anything in the first place, that seems to beg the question as to what exactly the shortening of ougis was expected to prevent lag from interfering with. Was CyberConnect2 just worried about lag...
  2. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    No, I mean wake ups. A wake up is when the character returns to standing position after being knocked down. Ichiban D clarified the meaning of his question in the post above my last post.
  3. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) - Part 1

    Assuming that I have my facts straight, characters were invincible during wake up in Ultimate Ninja Storm. If you're looking for a competitive fighting game, you'll likely be disappointed. If you're looking for an immersive recreation of the Naruto series, or just a pick-up-and-play Naruto...
  4. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Ino's ougi is a kick? How disappointing. I don't care much for Ino, but a simple kick?
  5. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) It is, but with a reduced combo pool, and one jutsu per battle. In the previous installment, there was also one ougi per character, with an awakening counting as a character. As of this installment, it appears that there may be multiple ougis...
  6. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) The Chidori blade (Chidori Eisō) is Sasuke's ougi. When were multiple ougis confirmed?
  7. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) I mentioned that I'd probably put most of my time into some of the characters from Akatsuki, but more specifically, that would be Kisame, Itachi, Sasori, and Deidara. Of course, this is subject to change once the game comes out.
  8. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Alright, but which characters do you plan on putting the most time into?
  9. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) One man's trash is another man's treasure. In any case, I love the Storm series, but for different reasons than, say, a game such as Gekitou Ninja Taisen EX 3, or Super Dragon Ball Z. I'll probably put most of my time into some of the...
  10. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) Sorry, I'm terrible at letting things be. I need to replace the laser in my Playstation 3 first. As it is now, it can't read any discs, be they games or otherwise.
  11. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) First and foremost, you've neglected to take into account the portion of my response in which I explain that there can be no facts about whether some game is "better" than another: Incidentally, this accounted for most of my post, and was...
  12. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) I'm itching for some more Kisame, Sasori, and Deidara. I'm also curious as to whether there's any truth to the rumor of multiple ougis.
  13. PS3 Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 & PS3)

    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Xbox 360 and PS3) No, it isn't a fact. If you want to talk about combo depth, it can be measured objectively simply by counting the number of practically executable combos, which is greater in the case of the Clash of Ninja series than in the Ultimate Ninja...
  14. Question Archived Posts?

    I was wondering if the older topics which are erased by the moderators after a certain period of time are still available in archives accessible to normal members. There's some handy translation info in an old help thread of mine that I'd like to be able to take a look at.
  15. Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Yeah, the image links appear to be down. I clicked quite a lot of them, so it looks like it'll have to be re-uploaded, or something.
Top