Re: Magi 234 Spoiler Thread
Damn...this chapter brought tears to my eyes....Sheba is such a tragic character..if you look at her backstory and how much she struggled to be aknowledged and after she was finally recognized by Solomon and got some happy memories with him, She is abandoned and...
Re: Magi 230 Spoiler Thread
This chapter looks awesome but wtf just happened, can't wait for the translation. David is a beast ...it looks like Solomon just got owned.
Re: Magi 225 Spoiler Thread
This arc should be reaching its climax very soon and we will finally get our answers about who and why they've betrayed Solomon. Anyway interesting chapter.
Re: Magi 219 Spoiler Thread
Reading the translation for this chapter left me dumbfounded. It seems to me that the more I read the less I understand about this magic world of alma torran. Seems like the magic mechanism and laws are quite different from the current world. If Illah was the...
Re: Magi 219 Spoiler Thread
Somehow I doubt that the world will be united by the end of the manga, I also doubt the fact that Aladdin will become the most powerful character.
Re: Magi 216 Spoiler Thread
I really doubt that he allowed them to come into his world I think they came without his consent. So far all members of Al thamen that died were dolls even Ithnan and Gyokuen did say something about them being thought like entities that materialised into their world.
Re: Magi 216 Spoiler Thread
Only the author can answer that question. However since Solomon created the world that way, means that's what he believed, doesn't mean that he's right even Illa got it wrong.
Re: Magi 216 Spoiler Thread
The next chapters should provide more answers about why Solomon acted the way he did and about the rebellion of Al thamen. The story right now is like a puzzle you can't see the whole picture if you don't have all the pieces.
Re: Magi 216 Spoiler Thread
The biblical magis are sometimes translated as kings. In the magiverse they're considered the magicians of creation, king among magicians since they're the strongest- beings loved by the rukh. That's why in this sense he's already a king. However by the rules Solomon...