Recent content by Shinhokou

  1. Shinhokou

    Chapter Toriko 325 Discussion/326 Predictions

    Starjun is just awesome, so composed unlike the others when that sniper blow fish busts the other beasts brains out :p!
  2. Shinhokou

    Chapter Toriko 323 Discussion/324 Predictions

    Pair most likely didn't lose to the monkey king but to another creature he had to beat to fulfill the condition , my bet is it's the same one as the creature that the tuft of hair belonged to which the fake Kaka showed to 4hk's beasts and that Pair told her to go and grab it!
  3. Shinhokou

    Chapter Fairy Tail 435/436 Discussion / 437 Prediction

    Re: Fairy Tail 435/436 Discussion/437 Prediction I wonder if the true enemy is Ancselam himself, ancologia looks awesome and the coming fights are sure to be epic!
  4. Shinhokou

    Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

    Man Hongou's such a boss...please don't lose , you're too badass for that!
  5. Shinhokou

    Shounen History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi by Matsuena Syun

    Did I read there would be anime info next chapter on the last page?
  6. Shinhokou

    Spoiler Fairy Tail 368 Discussion / 369 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 368 Spoiler Thread Wow , did Jellal just die , just like that? Would be pretty cheap if he survives and equally bad if Zero killed him so easily....
  7. Shinhokou

    Chapter Toriko 263 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 262 Spoiler Thread He looks so cuddly..... really now this guy would make Midora or Ichiryuu really scared :p.
  8. Shinhokou

    Chapter Naruto 659 Discussion/ 660 Predictions

    Re: Naruto Chapter 659 Spoiler Discussion Thread So obito just sucked SO much that even with juubi he couldn't beat naruto and now madara winks his one eye and all the bijuu are done for?
  9. Shinhokou

    Chapter Naruto 657 Discussion/ 658 Prediction Thread

    This chapter is so weird , are you telling me Madara with his eyes closed is dissapointed in the senjutsu hashirama had that once beat him and is easily tossing around Naruto and Sasuke and taking on the 7 bijuu? Seriously i know the 1st hokage said they we're brought back at "nearly" full power...
  10. Shinhokou

    Discussion Itachi and mugen tsukoiyomi

    Thanks for the feedback I also feel the same due to the fact that I think his ordeal was harsher than Nagato's and Obito (much harsher) and his conviction the same. Having lied to Sasuke and deceived the entire vilage (except the elders) I think is somewhat simillar to Obito and Madara's plan...
  11. Shinhokou

    Discussion Itachi and mugen tsukoiyomi

    Hello there fellow manga lovers , I wanted to know everyone's thoughts on this subject so I made a thread :). Considering Itachi's determination to avoid war and maintain peace , how do you think he would feel about Obito and Madara's plan?Keep in mind that...
  12. Shinhokou

    Chapter Naruto 656 Discussion/ 657 Predictions

    Can't believe we weren't shown how madara stopped the rasenshuriken...Was thinking Izanagi but he has both eyes still...
  13. Shinhokou

    Chapter Fairy Tail 358 Discussion / 359 Predictions

    Laxus taking in that mist was cool , I believe all Kyuukimon also have the ability to transform into a Demon so i think Tempestar wasn't going all out there ( or maybe he really was no match for laxus...). Natsu at the end was epic , just like Makarov during Phantom arc :)...
  14. Shinhokou

    Chapter Fairy Tail 357 Discussion / 358 Predictions

    A fight this soon? I'm thinking Tempesta'll leave , I don't think Mashima would make Laxus lose...
  15. Shinhokou

    Chapter Fairy Tail 356 Discussion / 357 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 356 Discussion / 356 Predictions I wanted to see the council fight for once , well that was a quick "fight" , really unexpected for them to be wiped out like that :o , as many have sayd i expected them to have some protection. Anyway Tartaros seems the real deal , just wondering...
Top