Recent content by Shinic744

  1. Shinic744

    Bakuman Vol 14 (ch116-ch124) Discussion

    Re: Bakuman 121 Discussion / 122 Prediction I bet that nanamine's 50 friends are letting him down and he will get crushed hard because he can't come up with good ideas alone ! Can't wait for 122 =D
  2. Shinic744

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter Hangout Thread I can fully understand how you feel about that, but Togashi Yoshihiro is only 44 years old. There's no way he's too old to make a proper ending, even if it's 500 chaps more. Call me naive but I just want to believe there's coming much more from HxH, I'm...
  3. Shinic744

    Chapter Volume 34 (Chapters 297-306) Discussions

    Re: Berserk 298 Discussion what does miura think ? does he want that we are spending our whole life reading Berserk to the end? Or will I life long enough to read the end?!
  4. Shinic744

    Discussion Hunter x Hunter Hangout [00]

    Re: Hunter x Hunter I don't think it's like that! Togashi Yoshihiro loves HxH and there must be a real problem why he's taking so long with these chapters, if ''Sherlock Holmes'' were right, why didn't he stop bringing out chapters or makin' it end quick after G.I.?! the chance to do so was...
  5. Shinic744

    The cnet128 Thread

    I'm next, I'm next! first I want to say that I like this thread, it's really a boredom-killer (or so) xD now I have a riddle for you! ^^ What comes one time in every minute, two times in every moment and never in thousand years?! You'll do that, it's an easy one ^^ later, Shinic
Top