Recent content by ShinobiWrath

  1. ShinobiWrath

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    So IMU really is Oda’s Madara, and JoyBoy is Hashirama.
  2. ShinobiWrath

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1180 Discussion

    I love how there’s a chain of victims for IMU this chapter. Gerd gets her fingers sliced off which pisses off Hadjrudin who gets blown away which pisses off Zoro who gets his face blown up which pisses off Sanji who gets blown away by IMU who pisses off Loki for mentioning his dead dad.
  3. ShinobiWrath

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    He Sh might need saving like on Sabaody, or get lucky and IMU has to leave before finishing them off.
  4. ShinobiWrath

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1179 Discussion

    Totally called it.
  5. ShinobiWrath

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    Looks like we finally get a new cover story and it could be about BM.
  6. ShinobiWrath

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    If you want to go in this completely blind, I suggest staying off X, YouTube, Reddit, etc.. That’s how I got G5 ruined for me.
  7. ShinobiWrath

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1178 Discussion

    We got King Agoraphobia leaving his house before Dragon looking anywhere but east in 2026.
  8. ShinobiWrath

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1177 Discussion

    Wouldn’t it be something if Usopp actually “ragebaited” IMU into coming to Elbaph personally resulting in a full on face reveal?
  9. ShinobiWrath

    One Piece Chapter 1174 Discussion

    Imagine the faces on the straw hats when they see a dragon the size of a country looming over them. It’ll give them Kaido flashbacks.
  10. ShinobiWrath

    One Piece Chapter 1174 Discussion

    I should have known that😅
  11. ShinobiWrath

    One Piece Chapter 1174 Discussion

    “The Strongest Thing”. I’m assuming refers to Loki, so does that mean he dethrones Kaido as the strongest creature? I honestly don’t see how Kaido can top Loki tbh.
  12. ShinobiWrath

    One Piece Chapter 1174 Discussion

    Loki feels like some endgame final boss type. Seriously, how did Shanks beat him?! I need to know this!!
  13. ShinobiWrath

    Chapter One Piece Chapter 1171 Discussion

    I’m starting now to think Loki’s fruit is the Mythocal Zoan Tori Tori no Mi: Model Hræsvelgr(The devourer of corpses). Those of you who have played God of War 4 should recognize the name. The bird in myth resides in Helheim/The realm of the dead(which is also said to be cold)but it’s actually a...
  14. ShinobiWrath

    Spoiler One Piece Spoiler Hints Discussion

    You know, an interesting thought just came to mind. In Nordic folklore Ratatöskr is the squirrel that tends to the branches of the world tree making sure they aren’t overgrown but he also travels freely between the world tree and what he is the most famous for is going back and forth starting...
  15. ShinobiWrath

    One Piece Chapter 1168 Discussion

    Ida died with a smile on her face, so does that mean her real name was I D. A?
Top