Recent content by Shinuslaw

  1. Shinuslaw

    About the coming one shot.

    does anyone know who this number 22 is?
  2. Shinuslaw

    World Youth - Chapter 60 Predictions

    This Chapter ends Japan vs Sweden... I think Tsubasa will score in this attack. After this Levin gets a flashback with his girlfriend and he notices that soccer isn't just about injuring your opponent. Then Levin scores one goal before the end of the game with his new thoughts... something...
  3. Shinuslaw

    German CT-Voting: Your favourite Character

    Germans like some kind of violent soccer (Kaltz, Hyuga) because most Germans think of fighting spirit and this stuff when thinking about football
  4. Shinuslaw

    German CT-Voting: Your favourite Character

    Kaltz is very popular in Germany... I'm surprised by the result of Jito
  5. Shinuslaw

    German CT-Voting: Your favourite Character

    URABA, NAKANISHI, KATAGIRI i love this voting
  6. Shinuslaw

    Good websites on Captain Tsubasa

    I only know another german website http://belthazar.be.funpic.de/wbb2/index.php Its something like a captain Tsuabsa online football manager
  7. Shinuslaw

    Captain Tsubasa - Your Favorite Character

    1. Hanji Urabe 2. Munemasa Katagiri 3. Taichi Nakanishi
Top