Recent content by Shippou_Incognito

  1. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC ch208 spoilers thread Thanks to drakonika for translating The Last Fruit's blog entry of spoiler notes for chapter 208:
  2. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    xXxHOLiC: Rou New OAD Opening Trailer This opening trailer was mailed free to those who sent in 3 proofs of purchase for Kodansha magazines, aka xxxHolic's publishers. YouTube Multiupload MediaFire The full OAD is tentatively scheduled to be released in Spring 2011, which probably...
  3. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 207 Discussion/208 Predictions Thread Exactly. Right again: it's all about Yuko for RouWata. Watanuki was able to empathize with the customer. She should kick him in the head a few times, not that it would do any good though. My guess is that if he doesn't get his missing...
  4. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 207 Discussion/208 Predictions Thread No one else was "residing" in her body while her spirit/soul was at the shop. She was doing what is known as astral projection, which allows your soul/spirit to wonder outside of your physical body. The big concern here was that she had no...
  5. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 207 Discussion/208 Predictions Thread LOL that's a good question. I sure hope he didn't leave the tv on. Maybe Kobato found out it was rent-free and helped herself to it.
  6. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Old Chapter, Unanswered Mystery... If there is one You are not alone on this one. It's been speculated like you have throughout the holic community worldwide. Nothing has been confirmed but I'm incline to believe that there is no connection at the moment, but you never know. That...
  7. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHOLIC spoilers thread ibra87's info is correct. xXxHOLiC changed it's title to xXXHOLiC: Rou to emphasize the series's plot tranformation after a major protaganist's death. It also moved from Young Magazine to BSM. The chapter number of the picture you have there is ch.207, vol.18...
  8. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: Your favorite xxxHOLIC character Holic is loaded with fun, interesting characters. If I had to pick one out of the entire series then hands down it is Yuko. She's smart, wise, funny, beautiful and sexy. She's wise without coming off as a know-it-all, and in terms of CLAMP history I'd...
  9. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    I think (and hope) that ch.207 will not take as long as the last chapter did. I believe there's a raw in the works though. Here's a spoiler for ch.207: I hope we can get some answers for some mysteries about him in this arc. ---------------------------------------- While we wait for the...
  10. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 206 Discussion/207 Predictions Thread It was a parallel to Watanuki's own situation, just as every customer we've witnessed since he's taken over the shop. Just as you described for the unborn one we could ask what Watanuki's life could have been like if he wasn't the shop master...
  11. The cnet128 Thread

    Are you done translating xxxholic? I really miss your translations. I've been trying to send RAWs to you but I get no response from you over here. Let me know if you want me to resend them to you.
  12. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 206 Discussion/207 Predictions Thread Correct. I suppose it could be from a different cultural perspective. You can to focus on it but it sets up for a potentially more drama in future chapters. We'll just have to wait and see. He's never obfuscated Watanuki this whole time -...
  13. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread The Edited Manga on MangaFox is a rough translation and is missing pages. I'm trying to get a better one out.
  14. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread It also looks like we could get a revision of this Edited Manga as it has some coherency problems and missing text.
  15. Seinen xxxHolic by CLAMP

    Re: xxxHolic 205 Discussion/206 Predictions Thread Starlady38 started working on the translation last night. Being that it's 50 pages long, dealing with an allergy flare-up and that she started on it late she's got up to 15 pages posted so far. I won't post the translation in here...
Top