Recent content by Shiraishi

  1. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion I respect your opinion :) Back on topic: Zaizen will be able to return the Zero Shiki Serve? :blink
  2. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion I know that Sanda at that time didnt need to improve that wasnt my point He needs to improve beacause do you think that with FuuRinKaZan at full power in SoSA can beat somethink like Saiki Kanpatsu or HyakuRen Jitoke plus when Yuki tells him that he would...
  3. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion I am not talking about Kanto Sanada I talking about 2nd year sanada that already had FuuRinKaZan You can think wathever you want but if Rikkadai advance to the finals fuji has big chances to face Sanada And you are saying that i have no idea of what i am...
  4. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion But we know that he probably is one of the best And who will face then ? Fuji cant play against Kirihara again and yuki is too much for him Sanda has the FuuRinKaZan since last year and he didnt create something new since then ¬¬ And Sanada will not open...
  5. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion The Zero Shiki Serve is awesome ^^ Opened doors Ryoma:0 Tezuka:2 I don´t think that Hyakuren Jitoku mixed with Saiki Kanpatsu is the third door of SoSA probably chitose was so impressed that he thought that tezuka is the closest to the Ten'i Muhou no Kiwami
  6. Shounen The Prince of Tennis by Konomi Takeshi

    Re: Prince of Tennis 335 Discussion Tezuka is the GOD of tennis
Top