Recent content by shirogami_tsukasa

  1. shirogami_tsukasa

    Tournament fights

    Re: Bluebell vs. Basil Bluebell...even though I'd like Basil to win, b/c i don't remember him standing out too much in the fights...although his abilities have potential, as of now i don't think they're developed enough to beat the Mare ring and Bluebell's hellhole.
  2. shirogami_tsukasa

    Reborn 291 Discussion/ 292 Predictions

    Thanks for the reference to that chapter...i completely forgot about that. I agree with the sins part...but I'm not sure about the Shimon. I was sure that they were the ones trying to ruin the ceremony after Adelheid came out of that building, but I think it'll be more complicated than that...
  3. shirogami_tsukasa

    Chapter Naruto 496 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 496 Discussion/497 Predictions EPIC...Naruto is gonna be unstoppable once he gets this down... dayam, kyubi master+sage+rasengan+kagebunshin+#1 take-you-by-surprise ninja...can't wait to see him kick some ass after this arc.
  4. shirogami_tsukasa

    Psyren 119 Discussion / 120 Prediction

    I just started reading this manga last week and caught up recently... just wanted to say how much I love it!! The pacing is awesome, it's intense...i wish they'd come out with an anime for it already! The fights would be awesome to watch... Kabuto's character is really interesting, i don't think...
  5. shirogami_tsukasa

    Shoujo Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki

    Re: [Shoujo] Skip Beat! by Nakamura Yoshiki OK so in the latest chapter...Kyoko's recalling a feeling she had not long ago... and it showed her face from when she played another role...I have a very bad memory so does anyone know what role that is?? Also can't wait for the next chapter...i...
  6. shirogami_tsukasa

    Chapter Bleach 364 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 364 Discussion/365 Predictions Thread I CONCUR. This chapter gave me the chills. I didn't care too much about these fights, just waiting for those damn Vaizards the whole time. Pleeeeeease kick Aizen's ass already!!
  7. shirogami_tsukasa

    Hangout Shoujo & Josei Hangout Thread

    Re: General "Shoujo & Sunjeong & Josei " Discussion Ahh thanks! Yes, someone recently uploaded some very pretty RAWs and now I'm itching to typeset!!
  8. shirogami_tsukasa

    Hangout Shoujo & Josei Hangout Thread

    Re: General "Shoujo & Sunjeong & Josei " Discussion eni I need help! I'm looking for someone to translate the last volume of Tokyo Crazy Paradise. How do I post a translation request?
  9. shirogami_tsukasa

    Favorites Your Favourite Shoujo Manga

    Any translators out there who can translate the last volume of Tokyo Crazy Paradise?? I'll clean and typeset, so PM me if you can! My favorites: TCP (obviously) Skip Beat Hana Yori Dango Vampire Knight
  10. shirogami_tsukasa

    Reborn Volume 26 (ch. 238-247) Discussion

    Re: Reborn 243 Discussion/244 Prediction Loving the last page pf this chapter!! It's been too long since we've seen Tsuna get it on. The fighting better not lag.
  11. shirogami_tsukasa

    Chapter Bleach 359 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 359 Discussion/ 360 Predictions Thread I love Hitsugaya, but his new move was a little disappointing. Seems like a cross between Byakuya's bankai and Rukia's sword releases. And is Soi Fon ever going to bust out her witch magic??
  12. shirogami_tsukasa

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions Where those two met and fought wasn't in Konoha. That place was a clan hideout used to store weapons and stuff, where Uchihas would stop by while traveling and etc. People don't live there, those animals were in charge of the place (cats, I...
  13. shirogami_tsukasa

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions But don't you think Naruto and Sasuke's friendship/rivalry is pretty intense? They're exact opposites, both with the potential to gain great power...both ambitious, but with different motivations and intentions...I consider their relationship the...
  14. shirogami_tsukasa

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions I really liked how it ended too! I didn't expect Nagato to be persuaded all of a sudden, I mean I didn't rely on his connection to Jiraiya at all, but I was pleasantly surprised to see him revive everyone. This manga kicks ass! I was enjoying the...
  15. shirogami_tsukasa

    The Ju-da-su Thread

    That's cool... I just saw that you translate for Reborn (one of my favorites), and I thought I could help out. Well you can PM me if you ever need a hand ;)
Top