Recent content by shiuso

  1. shiuso

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 oh I see, thank you very much for the information :zomg I never lost hope Excuse my bad English
  2. shiuso

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Let us hope that it is just a rumor :pout what? then it is true OMG!!! :emocat Excuse my bad English
  3. shiuso

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 :gwah
  4. shiuso

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 What I could read is something of the volume 24 ehh? :crying Excuse my bad English
  5. shiuso

    Hangout DGM Hang Out Thread

    Re: DGM Hang Out Thread - Part 1 Good I am very sad and frustrated indeed it wanted a chapter as Maybe I said Googlez_kun should just stop sign reading DGM and eats back eleven it's finished. Really, this is to pain I have thought it but it is that this one pinches is painfully incredible and I...
Top