Recent content by Shiva_Iceprincess

  1. Shiva_Iceprincess

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    just something that ocurred to me just now: I think Mukuro wants to destroy the mafia world through possessing Tsuna. Why? Because why would the future mukuro have leaked information to vongola on the risk of his own life instead of allying with the Gesso family which was at that point - the...
  2. Shiva_Iceprincess

    Reborn 304 Discussion/ 305 Predictions

    Interesting chapter I have to say... though I find Ryoheis VG a little strange - a little too futuristic for my tase - but oh well... so this spy is interesting... I thought of some people as well but first: I dont think either one of the first Vongola family is the spy because, lets face...
  3. Shiva_Iceprincess

    Reborn 297 Discussion/ 298 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 297 Spoiler Thread Pretty interesting spoiler - even though I think we're only going to see some talking this week. But as for the 10th family being down one guardian (2 if we count Lambo since he's only 5) I think this might be an opportunity to get Mukuro out of prison. I know that...
Top