Recent content by Shounenfan

  1. Chapter Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions <3

    Re: Naruto 670 Discussion / 671 Predictions I haven't read everything yet, so I'm probably not the first to say this, but I'm just gonna say this: HARRY POTTER RIP-OFF!!! What's this nonsense?
  2. Chapter Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions

    Re: Naruto 660 Discussion / 661 Predictions | No chapter this week So, the "no chapter this week" was ment for last week or am I wrong?
  3. Chapter Toriko 263 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 263 Spoiler Thread I think when it comes back there's gonna be some talk about the eight kings. After that, a "timeskip" could be cool!
  4. Chapter Toriko 263 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 262 Spoiler Thread To...Ri...Ko I've been saying this a long time, but Toriko = Midora's son/relative/has some connection to... Perhaps he (Midora) needed to choose between Star and Toriko at some point. Something like that.
  5. Theory is toriko born with gourmet cells like midora?

    YES!!! I like it!
  6. Chapter Toriko 253 Discussion Thread

    So my question is now: is Acacia dead? Or is he just on his trip to god knows where?
  7. Chapter Toriko 251 Discussion Thread

    Dude, one does not "develop" Prader-Willi syndrome. It's a genetic disorder! So don't go throw around big words you don't understand.
  8. Theory Joa's True Identity

    No problem!!! But I'm not saying it's not that way, I'm saying it's too far off to predict!
  9. Theory Joa's True Identity

    Well, that's way too far of to predict... ---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ---------- And if that's so, we kind of have a copy of naruto... No thanks!!!
  10. Chapter Toriko 246 Discussion Thread

    Re: Toriko 246 Spoiler thread Let the new theories come!!! awesome
  11. Theory Joa's True Identity

    Seems legit.
  12. Theory Joa's True Identity

    If that's true, then Joa is WAY above anyone right now, even Midora... And the only way anyone is going to beat her is to eat Accacia's full course. So battling him/her can only be done if everyone works together. So right now they are screwed!!!
  13. Chapter Toriko 246 Discussion Thread

    Rei isn't there either, and I'm thinking he could be an important character later on...
  14. Chapter Toriko 246 Discussion Thread

    My guess is everyone in the Bishokukai are chefs except for Midora, because he has enough strength to be the only bishokuya. So the head chef is just the best chef, and not the strongest character.
  15. Chapter Toriko 246 Discussion Thread

    So are that Boneless character and the other one at the same level as Kuromado???
Top