Recent content by shukketsumaru

  1. Hangout Boku no Hero Academia Hangout Thread

    Re: Boku no Hero Academia by Horikoshi Kouhei The storyline so far is a bit generic, but its pure fun at its core. I can't wait for more...
  2. Showdown Anime Character Showdown - #7 Funniest Character Edition

    I support Mio-chan from Nichijou. She is the biggest troll in all the land!
  3. Voting Best Cast

    I nominate Ookiku Furikabutte and Vinland Saga
  4. Voting Best Drama

    I nominate Suicide Island, Onani Master Kurosawa, and I support Oyasumi Punpun.
  5. Voting Best Overall Artwork

    I support Berserk
  6. Voting Best Comedy

    I nominate Moyashimon
  7. Voting Best Overall Seinen

    I nominate Onani Master Kurosawa and Suicide Island EDIT: I'll also go with Ookiku Furikabutte
  8. Voting Best Slice of Life

    I nominate Ookiku Fuurikabutte aka Big Windup, Oyasumi Punpun, and Onani Master Kurosawa
  9. Favorite Ending

    ZZZ from Nichijou Yoake Umarekuru Shoujo from Shakugan no Shana
  10. Favorite Soundtrack

    I nominate Star Driver. I support Monogatari Series and Durarara!!
  11. Favorite Opening

    I support Uragiri no Yuuyake from Durarara!! and Jiyuu no Tsubasa from Shingeki no Kyojin
  12. Favorite Horror

    I support Mononoke.
  13. Most Surprising Anime of 2013

    I support Free! I nominate Oregairu and Uchouten Kazoku.
  14. Favorite Death

    I nominate Madoka Magica One Piece Mirai Nikki
Top