Recent content by Shunran

  1. Shunran

    Madara's Izanagi, ch.510

    The way he refers to himself as "Madara" has nothing ambiguous to it: he's just saying he's Madara, period: he's not really talking in third person, it's just some kind of rethorical device he uses to put some emphasis on his own words. Or, at least, it sounds like this to me (in japanese, I mean).
  2. Shunran

    The tora-chan thread

    Basically, I told her you're a phony and gently suggested that you stop acting cool :P
  3. Shunran

    The tora-chan thread

    いや、チームメートから訳してもらったに決まってるよな -.- 格好つけんなよ、このガキ =P
  4. Shunran

    Databook III Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Sha no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project

    Re: Naruto Databook 3 - Hiden: Tou no Sho - HQ Edited Manga Project If needed, I'm ready to translate some pages *_*
  5. Shunran

    Mag Talk Jump SQ (Shueisha)

    Re: The official Jump Square thread I'm looking for Kure-nai 01 and 05. Someone willing to help me? :)
  6. Shunran

    Old Naruto Compilations Thread (322-335, 385-405, 408)

    Re: [Shonen] Naruto 385 Compilation It was just about time to reintroduce the compilation thread; very helpful and stimulating.
  7. Shunran

    Translation Issue and Clarification/Translators Discussion: Tobi's Lines in ch 364

    Re: Translation Issue and Clarification/Translators Discussion: Tobi's Lines I totally agree with Hisshouburaiken. We should consider two points: - The use of "kono" is typical of a boastful kind of speech, often found in villains. Tobi is saying he's Madara Uchiha. No doubt. - The use of...
  8. Shunran

    Chapter 348 Discussion [Naruto]

    Anyway, it's becoming crystal clear that Sasuke's plan it's not all about killing Itachi... I mean, Sasuke would never allow someone else to take part in his vengeance...
Top