Recent content by Shurou

  1. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 400 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 400 Discussion/401 Predictions In case someone is going by molokidan's current translation of the chapter... Can't be arsed to read through the entire thread, so... has it been resolved that the Hougyoku understands Aizen's heart and not the other way around? This indicates that even...
  2. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    No offense taken :] Just got confused going back and forth between what people have been saying here and Sengoku's statement couple of chapters back (reading the raw here). Sengoku did say "face", but it sure looked like a good chunk of the entire head to me. Enough to give me the shivers...
  3. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    To be fair, he probably didn't need to open WB's skull since... well, since his face was already half gone :oh The real question here is how WB's brains didn't spill out while he was still alive and kicking. I can see this escape take another 2 or 3 chapters with this new development...
  4. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 395 Discussion

    So this is the opening Ichigo's been waiting for? Let's hope he got it, right, except that there's no way the fight will end whether he did or not.... -___-
  5. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    They say hindsight is 20/20.... I, for one, did not see this BB development coming even with hindsight.
  6. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    WB got hit by 152 bullets, not 562....
  7. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    I can see the other Yonkous trying to lure some members away.
  8. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Discussion/395 Predictions I read the Japanese, mister. The number 30 does not exist in that line in any language or format whatsoever. And I never said I don't think Yama-jii is the shit. In fact, I'm hoping for the impossible downfall of Aizen at the hands of the old man, but...
  9. Shurou

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions A slim chance exists if you stretch the interpretation of Naruto having left his forehead protector behind as a foreshadow.
  10. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Discussion/395 Predictions I still can't tell whether Aizen actually got hit. Kubo has taken the KS mind-rape too far for me to be able to tell what's real and what's not anymore. As for another example of pure reiatsu battle (or as close as you can get), what about when Tessai...
  11. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Discussion/395 Predictions Givent that Aizen (I think) suppressed Soifon's Nigeki-Kessatsu with his reiatsu, I don't see a problem with Aizen suppressing viruses and other substances. They're all made of spiritual particles, after all. This is, of course, assuming Aizen...
  12. Shurou

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions Good point. To add to that, Sharingan might be able to deal with the Kyuubi's chakra, but natural energy is probably different from regular chakra and therefore might be harder to manipulate through Genjutsu.
  13. Shurou

    Chapter One Piece 576 Discussion / 577 Prediction

    If I'm to take WB's words at face value, the man who will carry the history of the world and challenge the the world is yet to appear... and here I was thinking that Dragon was probably waging war against the WG for reasons linked with the lost period of history and would fit the bill pretty...
  14. Shurou

    Chapter Naruto 485 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 485 Discussion / 486 Predictions That or the overwhelming healing powers of the Kyuubi?
  15. Shurou

    Chapter Bleach 394 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 394 Spoiler Discussion Sorry to burst your bubble, but this is just plain wrong. The RAW doesn't even contain the number 30 in that panel.
Top