Recent content by Sidewinder11

  1. Chapter Bleach 299 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 299 Predictions Because they are going to HM and it would be dangerous to only send a captain and one of their subordinates. And of course they will save the others while they are there since they will need their strength fo the big battle that is soon to come.
  2. Chapter Bleach 299 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 299 Predictions Its hard to tell if the Captains are in HM on a rescue mission, it is very possible that Yama sent them to bring back renji and rukia back to SS because they left without permission. Also I don't think that Aizen will let Ori get saved since he seems to have a strong...
  3. Chapter 377 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 377 Predictions [Naruto] I cant help but notice that the Hermits said that J-man hadnt had a student in years when he recently trained naruto. Also Pein saying that all three sannins have their own unique abilities leads me to believe that he knows more about them than we think since...
  4. Chapter 375 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: Naruto 375 Discussion [Naruto] I havent read the entire thread, but I was wondering if the fact that Pein has 6 bodies maybe means that each body has the ability to use one particular element to its fullest extent. Perhaps the 6th element is something as simple as the Summoning techniques...
Top