Recent content by siegfried

  1. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions - Part 1 Does he even need Ms to kill those fodder nins?
  2. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Spoiler Discussion Thread This is a shounen afterall. We should expect sth like that. What was happening in the previous chapters were too good be true. I havent read any other shounen that any of the main characters die. In naruto we have seen a lot of deaths so that is sth too...
  3. siegfried

    Seinen Übel Blatt

    Yay, I can write "ü" too, lol. :) I like this manga, at most times at least. Sometimes the righteousness obsession of the hero just annoys me but it is a fine manga nevertheless. Btw, I cant understand why some mangakas are so into using foreign words in their mangas. Cant they think of...
  4. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 437 Spoiler Discussion Thread Bijuu might be all about chakra but jinchuurikis definitely arent. Remember eight tails' horn has never grown back, neither will his limbs he lost against Sasuke. Jinchuurikis have some solid substances obviously
  5. siegfried

    Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.4 - Part 1 Too bad that sth new is rarely about plot. :) I mean I like that about Naruto. I remember people complaining the plot progression has become really fast or too many important characters died. For which other shounen manga can you say the same thing...
  6. siegfried

    Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.5

    Re: Naruto Hangout Thread v.4 - Part 1 I dont think that would be possible. Bleach sucks anyway and one piece is dragging on and on with nothing new. When Naruto ends I doubt I will follow any other shounen as I did Naruto. Too bad Gantz seems to be ending soon too. The places of those two...
  7. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 433 Discussion/ 434 Predictions Thread You know that might actually be true. You have no way to be sure that it is not true anyway. it seems you didnt realise that naruto had two bunshins on the bench doing nothing until to the last part of this chapter. That means he was only...
  8. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 432 Discussion/ 433 Predictions Thread it is sakura obviously.
  9. siegfried

    Anime Naruto Shippuuden 91

    The ending sucks. it is actually the most horrible naruto song I ever heard. Crystal style? Yeah sure. Also I didnt understand the part about Jiraya mixing his chakra with the frog, what was his chakra nature anyway? it shouldnt be possible to mix fire with water or even earth with water...
  10. siegfried

    Naruto Volume 46 (Ch. 423-432) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 430 Discussion/ 431 Predictions Thread it is a summoning not mokuton. He just summons the statue otherwise he would need to recreate it every single time according to your theory. Besides Nagato can only use 5 elements, not elemantel fusions. No one can use elemantel fusions...
  11. siegfried

    Chapter Gantz 287 Discussion/288 Prediction Thread

    Not every country. it is probably about traditions but in here nobody can dare to bully people like that in school grounds even in the worst kind of schools because they know that they cant just get out of it. Outside of school is a different matter though. Also what is the deal about the...
  12. siegfried

    Anime Naruto Shippuden 86-87

    On the contrary you understood my point pretty well imo. At least you didnt ignore my arguments when answering. Let me answer, if Kakashi took that possibility into consideration he wouldnt get kicked by Kakuzu just a few seconds later and instead he would try to finish Kakuzu completely...
  13. siegfried

    Anime Naruto Shippuden 86-87

    I dont want to be rude but did you even read my answer above? You already said in your first post that Shika used the blood to trick Hidan and that was the purpose of it, in answer I said no, Shika didnt need to use the blood to trick Hidan because Hidan was already tricked and trapped from...
  14. siegfried

    Anime Naruto Shippuden 86-87

    You didnt read or watch carefully it seems. Shika was toying with Hidan all the fight. He could kill Hidan the first time he caught him too, just he wanted Hidan to use his ceremony and kill one of Kakuzu's hearts, that is why he released his jutsu. After the ceremony he caught Hidan again. This...
  15. siegfried

    Anime Naruto Shippuden 86-87

    I just realized something which I believe to be a plot hole watching the episode: Why did kakashi took the blood sample of Kakuzu, if he wasnt aware that Kakuzu had multiple hearts? He was expecting chidori to kill him so what was his purpose for taking the blood of someone who should be...
Top