Re: The Gamer Chapter 92 Spoiler Thread
The raws for chapter 92(why not labeled 93?) are out. http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/detail.nhn?titleId=552960&no=93&weekday=fri
Anyways English version up to.
http://mangacow.co/The-Gamer/92/
Interesting fact regarding the snake. There was a talk option. I think Han just lost some potentially important information. :p
Also the DLC icon was hilarious.
Re: The Gamer Chapter 87 Spoiler Thread -Returns June 26-
That's one long chapter. So just a guess he's learning how to multy task his on command spells? Also why do I get the impression he learned a massage skill. XD
EDIT: And the English one is out...
Re: The Gamer Chapter 86 Spoiler Thread
A few weeks worth of time skipping would be ideal. After all, he's got a 8-1 D-Barrier. So that's like over a month close to two worth of training. Which isn't bad. And I agree with Han, was really anticlimactic.
I'm happy for all the connections Han has made which will further increase his power but...........I was hoping we'd get to see him use the ones he got previously before that happened. :(
Re: The Gamer Chapter 80 Spoiler Thread
Han might have to outright destroy the pillars rather then make them topple over. There's the possibility that the range of the pillars would actually increase as a result.
Re: The Gamer Chapter 79 Spoiler Thread
It's the same finger he used to contract himself with the Witch of Slaughter so perhaps it'll be akin to having a limiter removed on his body. We got info previously that stated he wasn't at full strength so that could be the reason why.