Recent content by sigmadx

  1. Chapter 262 Discussion [Bleach]

    Dunno if anyone else has brought this up yet but I just thought of something. So if the masked guy is #9, that means the seating table for the espada from chapter 244 doesnt' have an apparent logical order so Ulquiorra might not be Espada #1.
  2. Chapter 334 Discussion [Naruto]

    I was reading this chapter and when I got to the park when Kakuzu took off his cloak, I got this random thought into my head. ... is it just me or does Kakuzu remind you of Scorpion from Mortal Kombat? I mean, he's got the veil over his face and he can shoot stuff out of his hands. haha, just...
  3. Chapter 333 Discussions [Naruto]

    I'm thinking that maybe kakashi used that douton move where he pops out of the ground. He used it during his initial fight with that fake Itachi and it seemed pretty effective meh?
  4. Chapter 318 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 318 Predictions [Naruto] the 20 small brigade are gonna get pwned ... or at least 1/2 of them are gonna get pwned Naruto's training goes to level 2: He has to cut through a stick heh
  5. Chapter One Piece Volume 44 (ch420-430) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 420 Discussion w00t, we finally know what the gear system is. Luffy is basically imitating Franky's Jet Blast. Man, can't wait to see how the Vice Admirals get involved :D :D
  6. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think someone else is going to say this eventually (if they haven't already) so I might as well lay down a little cynicism. This past chapter was great and all, but wouldn't have all of this information about the nature of chakra been better revealed iono... maybe 100 chapters ago? After...
  7. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 312 Predictions [Naruto] Probably headshot hahaha I do agree with you that those kunai probably do serve as a beacon/assistive function for yondaime's hiraishin. A far off idea would be that Naruto could kage bushin those kunai and go ape shiz fast heh.
  8. Chapter One Piece Volume 43 (ch410-419) Discussion

    Re: One Piece Chapter 415 Discussion haha, it seems like whenever the crew meets a higher level enemy, they always come up with some "innovative" new move, sorta like DBZ leveling up w/o the training. Don't get me wrong, I think OP pulls it off wonderfully, something that only Oda could do w/...
  9. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 312 Predictions [Naruto] Actually, after re-reading Kakashi Gaiden, I'm not sure if Hiraishin is "just" a summoning technique anymore. Look at chapter 240 p7-10. We see two instances of yondaime using his "instantaneous speed" without the use of those special kunai or any other form of...
  10. Badges and speculation

    Just a random thought: Maybe the first 13 divisions are designed for SS protection whereas higher divisions are for royal guards/super secret stuff
  11. Chapter 312 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 312 Predictions [Naruto] IMO, I agree with these two possibilities the most, maybe even in combination. In discussing Sasuke, Sakura and Kakashi focus mainly on his superhuman speed so it's logical to assume that Kakashi will counter by trying to make Naruto Yellow Flash Jr.
Top