Recent content by Silaor

  1. Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 287 Discussion (RAW out) Yes, I forgot that ! Apparently Naruto makes a comment on Sai's drawing and Sai answers : "Well, your chinpo is the same" or something like that :D
  2. Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 287 Discussion (RAW out) You fool, it's Sasori, who else can it be ? :D
  3. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread tori is bird/chicken :) Chidori = Thousand birds (dori because in some composed words, the first letter changes ...). And tako is squid.
  4. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Yakiniku is a japanese word : "yaki" means grilled (I think : see "yakitori" and "takoyaki") and "niku" means meat (I'm sure :p ). That's why njt said he didn't know the korean name. Anyway I didn't eat any of these, but I'd sure like too :)
  5. Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

    Re: Introduction Thread Litteraly, it's "grilled meat", but it's in fact Korean Barbecue :) Hint : What does Chouji yell most often ? :)
  6. Chapter 287 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 287 Predictions WOW !!!! Is it me, or did Kishi get even better ? :eek
  7. Chapter 286 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 286 Discussion I agree, he surelly will. He already does anyway :) I think we all mistook him for an art-jutsu user. His true power is the Smile no Jutsu. He just hasn't perfected it yet ...
Top