Recent content by siljemarie

  1. siljemarie

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    Yes, I think Switch is awesome as well, but Bossun is still my favorite. And I love Roman!
  2. siljemarie

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    Re: Sket Dance Discussion Thread We (SIN-Scans) are still doing it, yup. We'll release 45-49 in one batch, but we're just waiting for one of the guys to finish his pages for 49... then it will be out. Sorry about the wait people!
  3. siljemarie

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    Re: Sket Dance Discussion Thread Chapter 46 too! ^_^ Typical Sket Dance humor... Also, I scanned the cover from volume 3.
  4. siljemarie

    Shounen Sket Dance by Shinohara Kenta

    Re: Sket Dance Discussion Thread A little bit late (OK, very late), but I scanned the covers of my two volumes (number three still in the mail). Volume 1 cover Inside-flap-thingy Volume 2 cover I'll scan and upload the cover for volume 3 when I get it too. :P Also got a photobucket-gallery...
  5. siljemarie

    The SIN-Scans Thread

    Aww, thanks a lot! XD
  6. siljemarie

    The SIN-Scans Thread

    Nxlouco, you're not that bad, not at all! You're a really good editor and a nice guy. ^_^ Thank you, Sket Dance is a lot of fun and is not getting enough love. :) Favorite manga/anime...? I love One Piece, and there's Sket Dance, of course. Recently gotten into Reborn! too. And Code Geass...
  7. siljemarie

    Supply: Signature Sig Shop 

    Thank you~! It looks so awesome! XD
  8. siljemarie

    Supply: Signature Sig Shop 

    Username: siljemarie Picture: Ayase Yue from Mahou Sensei Negima Text: "Ayase Yue - Seat No.04" (Maybe my username thrown in there somewhere?) Colors: The original image is a bit yellow for my tastes, so if you could turn it something more dark purple-ish it would be awesome, but as long as it...
  9. siljemarie

    Discussion Your manga collection (with pictures!)

    Re: How much manga have you bought? What a lovely thread, thank God I'm not the only one with insane amounts of manga. My list (some of these are manwha too): Aishiteruze Baby: 1 Angelic Layer: 1-5 B.B. Explosion: 1-4 Basara: 1-2 Bleach: 1-2, 4 Cardcaptor Sakura: 1-6 Cardcaptor Sakura...
Top