Recent content by silkywhite

  1. Chapter One Piece Volume 56 (ch542-551) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 544 Spoiler Discussion Thread OMG!!! Sanjiiiiii. What happened? I can't wait to see this chapter. Too many things are happening. Thank you ODA!! You brighten my week everytime.
  2. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 541 Discussion/542 Predictions Maybe Croc is Luffy's mother! :D joke!!!! For the next chapter I hope to see more action and look forward to Luffy winning this time. Also, I wonder what will happen to Luffy once the effect of the 'adrenaline shot' he got.
  3. Chapter Bleach 356 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 356 Spoiler Discussion Thread Since Soifon's 'other' look is a cat and they say cats has nine lives, maybe she will use one of them :D
  4. Chapter One Piece Volume 55 (ch533-541) Discussion

    Re: One Piece 539 Discussion/540 Predictions In here,http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/159/15/, Ace said "The next time we meet will be at the Pirate's Summit." Then here, http://www.onemanga.com/One_Piece/159/18-19/, Come on Luffy. Come to the 'TOP'. So I believe Luffy will not reach...
Top