Recent content by Silph Drciel

  1. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    I like the new characters, the guy with the G Suit looks sort of like Raiden from MGS.
  2. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Take ideas from other manga and animes. Watch Scifi movies too :P the Predator could be worth 10 points maybe 20. I always thought Aliens that hide in mannequins or Wax statue could be scary, Even random missions where you gotta hunt humans( G.W. Anyone?)
  3. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Wt* is right! that's something fromthe exorcist or the grudge. I never pictured that happening, I thought he'd just grow his arm out like a namek.
  4. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Disco eh? Could be a funny Gantz name lol. New weapom you say? Now this I am curious to see. I wonder what you have under your sleeve.
  5. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    That last page gave me the chills! I can't wait for the next page :D great stuff! Ah Mr Uni, I forgot to give you a basic outline for my character, you can use my avater as appearance and by personality, I'm a highly curios person. From there you can do anything haha
  6. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Lmao! All hope shall be lost! But a back story to what Jide and Guapo are doing outside of Gantz would be pretty good kick off for the 2nd mission, like they would cross path with the new Gantzers before they are meet their demise and are sent to Gantz(hell, even a scene where Jide is crossing a...
  7. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Hahah I swore that dude was going to get pancaked along with the mino. Hey man would you mind adding me into the mix?
  8. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    If that Minotaur survives, he has to be as strong as that tenju dude from Nuri's mission. Dude you are doing great, this action page really has a great affect to it!
  9. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    I simply love the art for the bottom panel. We all know that must be one pissed Ministor lol.
  10. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Another amazing page. I have a feeling Jide will be killing the aliens on sight, Guapo will be a sort of protector the ladies and Glasses would observe until he's confronted..but who knows? This is turning out great!!!
  11. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Yeah I saw that too. It was pretty decent art, but so far I'm enjoying your art! I also like how you also include peoples ideas (in this case, the community) it shows how open minded you are when it comes to art :D [hr] Yeah I saw that too. It was pretty decent art, but so far I'm enjoying your...
  12. Silph Drciel

    Discussion Gantz Forum fan manga

    Dude! this is pretty rad! :D, i always wondered why no one has made a fan manga of Gantz yet(or have found any on google), you're doing a great job btw, and it seems you work pretty quick too! i'll be looking forward to this, you definitely have something going here! Keep it up! I think the...
Top