Recent content by Silver Hamza

  1. Silver Hamza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 418 Spoiler Thread YYah Yah;Tumblr's stuff but I hope Hiro thinks that way!!
  2. Silver Hamza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 418 Spoiler Thread Too add,this E.N.D stuff is too early;at least we must have 4-8 chapters of preparing for the battle with Acnologia after TimeSkip.
  3. Silver Hamza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 418 Spoiler Thread I think there is something missing ,the ordinary thing and the most anticipated thing to do in this chapter is Natsu's return+new look,and maybe NaLu moment.The E.N.D stuff should be later;but let's see how Hiro will do his job.
  4. Silver Hamza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 418 Spoiler Thread Let's wait for the full spoiler!!!! And i think a part of it is true!!!
  5. Silver Hamza

    Chapter Fairy Tail 418 Discussion / 419 Predictions

    Re: Fairy Tail 418 Spoiler Thread Can't say if true or false,but I think it might be true cause I see Natsu's picture after TimeSkip;but if this happen,then E.N.D arc will be before Acnologia's arc.!!
Top