Recent content by Silver Naizel

  1. Silver Naizel

    Question Who's your favourite Shinpaku Alliance character?

    The Valkirye Kisara Nanjou, followed by Ikki Takeda.
  2. Silver Naizel

    Question Who is your favourite Yami/Yomi member?

    KANO SHÔ obviously guys!!! We know anything about Saiga Furinji, but he seems so strong, as his father. :amuse As far as I am concerned, all of Yomi members are fantastics, Kokin, Christopher Eclair ect..
  3. Silver Naizel

    Question Who is your favourite Ragnarok member?

    I prefere Berseker, We can't see him anytime but he is enigmatic and his skills seem incredible. As well, I like Ryuto and Kisara Nanjou.
  4. Silver Naizel

    Question Popularity Contest: Tsuna or Enma?

    Without hesitation, it's obviously Tsuna because he is the main character of the manga. I love Enma however, he is the copy of Tsuna. ( Apparence, power, behaviour with others)
  5. Silver Naizel

    Question Best Hitman Reborn Opening Song

    First, I love "Boys & Girsl" which is the best opening. :) Then, I choose number 4 and 3.
  6. Silver Naizel

    Question Most Favorite Arcobaleno?

    My favorite Arcobaleno is Reborn, strong, smart and comic!
  7. Silver Naizel

    Discussion Your Most Favorite Fight in Vongola vs. Varia

    Gokudera vs Belphegor was magic for me! Then, Yamamoto vs Squalo was a fabolous battle between 2 sworders! At last, I choose Tsuna vs Xanxus insasmuch as Tsunayochi is my favorite character. :hee
  8. Silver Naizel

    Discussion My Most Favorite Arc in Katekyo Hitman Reborn

    I prefere Varia Arc, the fights were huges! Ten, Future Arc were long and attractive. :^_^
  9. Silver Naizel

    I'm Silver Naizel

    Thanks guys, sorry I could not answer because of computers problems since nearly months!!! I'll be back soon :mono
  10. Silver Naizel

    Shounen Cage of Eden by YAMADA Yoshinobu

    I searched this thread during 5 minutes and I didn't find it, I believed nobody introduce this fabulous manga! I love it, the story is well founded and the suspense is always present, it's crazy^^ I look forward to know following! I wait chapter 172 :)
  11. Silver Naizel

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Norwish-Liverpool 2-5, Liverpool shows his true face! City woke up tardily but win 1-2 versus Fulham Bayern reinforces his leadership in Bundesliga, Who can stop this team this season? And Valence won, it was long however!
  12. Silver Naizel

    Favorites What Are Yours Favourites Flames?

    So, what are yours favourites flames in Reborn? For me, Sky Flame like Tsunayoshi Sawada and Earth flame as Enma Kozato Also, it's my favourites characters. :hee
  13. Silver Naizel

    Discussion Who or what killed Rin?

    Logically, it's Rin's death which changed Obito, first it was a detail in the manga but finally... Rin died between 2nd shinobi war and Kyûbi's attack on Konoha, 2 years passed between these 2 events. Also, neither events happened among these 2 years. Or, if we follow chronology, it's the same...
  14. Silver Naizel

    Madara thread

    Re: Predictions: how will Madara be beaten? I think Obito will betray Madara, only Obito know what are the weak point of his mentor. Or, Orochimaru since it's the kabuto'knowledge who raised the power of Madara. Or, Madara will seal with Jûubi in the moon. :)
  15. Silver Naizel

    Year Round The Football/Soccer Thread v2

    Arsenal-Chelsea 1-2 Fernando Torres, marvellous goal. :cheez Liverpool is winning 0-3 against Norwish. :^_^
Top