Recent content by Silver_Sea

  1. Silver_Sea

    New Manga Editor Membergroup!

    Hi, I've been managing Urakai-Scan's Gintama Edited Mangas and I want to vouch for one of my members, spades. He has released only 2 HQ-MQ "solo" works for now but he has been helping us with cleaning, typesetting and QCing of pages from various chapters which are still unreleased. I'd just like...
  2. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning about redrawing..

    woo hoo, moar new Gintama! Looks like one of the newest arcs! =D My opinion is the same as ttx- redraw after denoising because this way, what you see is what you get...denoising can be too unpredictable. There are other ways of blending cloned art... one of them is to overlay some filter on at...
  3. Silver_Sea

    Shounen Tsumikabatsu by Mikami Honemaru

    Re: [SQ] Tsumikabatsu - Discussion :P Thanks for the RAWs. I'll wait for a Edited Manga to enjoy the whole thing.XD Always suspected it was shota-con but its just too funny that I don't care :nuts Pretty creative manga!
  4. Silver_Sea

    Miscellaneous Auto-Training tool = Seeking Programmer to do html

    Thanks for offering to beta test it. @programmers - there's no need to hand code it or anything - if you're familiar with Front Page / Dreamweaver I don't think it will be hard. A lot of it mimics standard web pages /login pages, so if you've done one you can do this one. I can draw you the...
  5. Silver_Sea

    Miscellaneous Auto-Training tool = Seeking Programmer to do html

    [EDIT] Formerly "Auto-Edited Manga" - Credits to Crayola for the name change. Sorry if the first title had been misleading. Hi, Silver here. I'm a trainer with Urakai Scans and I have trained 3 newbies into Manga Editors the past month and QC'ed numerous tests, but frankly speaking, it was a...
  6. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning PS Shortcuts: Cleaning Manga Edition

    Hi Fxu, you really made a tute, lol. My comment is about the title. I understand "PS shortcuts" but the subtitle made me do a double take. I suggest, PS shortcuts for Speedcleaning - something like that...:P Anyways, so you like making tutes? I have a few I need to make but they are graphic...
  7. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Wahahaha, that's a good one. The newbie reading this thread will probably scream Omigosh, but the person who's been redrawing for a while will be intrigued by the full gamut of tools introduced here...=D
  8. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    XDD...sorry my bad then, I thought you were being serious. [Because I met some people who get upset and over-sensitive after they get critted...too bad for me if I'm the one QC'ing them... :scry <--cry me a river ] XDD....hehehe....usually, what I do is look at another person's (excellent)...
  9. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Relax Fxu, no one wants to rape your ass...:XXX Our time is too important to be used to rape you. :P ( JUST JOKING) Actually, you misunderstood what is constructive feedback. That's when we analyze each other's work and when we make a point it may be blunt, but we will always back it up with a...
  10. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    WHA---WOW! Awesome. I should really check out Shannaro's works! <---Hasn't read Naruto for eons. I've never seen this tute before, it's going to be really helpful for me. :DD Thanks spades 11111
  11. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Yes, I agree. It's always better to brush away all the words with a white brush first, taking care to keep as much of the original art as possible. Normally, after doing that, I would "sketch" what I imagine to see on another layer(s), repeating a few times til the image is confirmed in my mind...
  12. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Well okay, I guess we're starting to see two different ways of redrawing/drawing. Fxu's way is more suited to original art/ amateur manga creation rather than to preserve the mangaka's art. I agree with spades and Vato about that, but OTOH, I was really excited to see you redraw the whole...
  13. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Well...good luck! We might end up in the same group some other time, who knows. :P But for the record I am a chin-> eng translator. As for J-> eng, you might even have better luck asking the Vato, >.> [ BTW, did you know about this? ] And you know what, you should get into original...
  14. Silver_Sea

    spades attempts cleaning challenge 4!

    Re: spades sttempts cleaning challenge 4! Man, the first thing I felt when I saw that was...I can't wait to typeset this baby! Wow! I'll take a closer look tomorrow, but I have to commend you for the job you did on the left side of Frame 3...that's what I call creativity!!! But how come the...
  15. Silver_Sea

    Cleaning Redrawing for HQ Scans (Part 1)

    Wow!!! Thumbs up!! HQ redrawing in action! :woo Yeah, I have heard of this way of overlaying the greytones on another layer, for Editing, or for home-made manga... But seriously, did you redraw Everything in Dragonaut manually? How do you make that sustainable? I remember I tried to outline...
Top