Recent content by silverback

  1. silverback

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk 294 Discussion at first i couldn't care less how this turns out, but now i am starting to wonder if everything will go as planned for Griffith, or the real question is... are the villagers leaving a place of hell, just to enter another one
  2. silverback

    Naruto Volume 43 (Ch. 390-402) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 394 Predictions [Naruto] Itachi's death was appropriate, it was too soon for Sasuke to Kill Itachi. Unless anyone wants to wait even longer or have Sasuke rapidly get stronger (Again). I think this was the best way to kill Itachi, because he was the top dog in this fight, which also...
  3. silverback

    Chapter Volume 33 (Chapters 287-296) Discussion

    Re: Berserk c292 Discussion I'll be glad when Griffith kills the Empereor, not that I like Griffith or anything, it's just I want to get to get past this and get on with more inresting things. I mean it is obvious who is going to win this fight, there might be a few twist and turns, but overall...
  4. silverback

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    lol I only said that it doesn't take over 2 months and here I have people calling me ungrateful and disrespectful, quite childish I read this entire manga from the very 1st chapter to 292 in five days, I love this man's work he is a true artist, but if I don't like pace he is releasing, its...
  5. silverback

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    I have never heard of a vacation lasting two whole months. Fact is Claymore and FMA are very good mangas and they come out at least once a month. And then we have Bleach and Naruto which are very popular and they come out at least once a week with an occasional 1 week vacation. Even though I...
  6. silverback

    Official Berserk RAWs Thread

    It's absolutely bull IMO, I mean 2 months is more than enough time to write/draw a chapter. We should have at least have gotten a release date by now. This next chapter better like 75-90 pages.
Top