Recent content by SilverCaliber

  1. SilverCaliber

    Psyren Volume 12 (ch099-ch107) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 104 Discussion / 105 Prediction I think it was an art mistake. The way they have Ageha's powers set/ Melchsee would have attacked her instead of heal if that were the the case. That's why he said to turn off your PSI powers/Not only in this chapter but in others as well like when...
  2. SilverCaliber

    Psyren Volume 12 (ch099-ch107) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 104 Discussion / 105 Prediction All in all I would have to say Psyren is a great concept for a manga. Ageha is pure destruction and Aboro is creation but it seems he may become something else since his near fatal attack and awaking in the alternate future(oboro)/105 predec...I would...
  3. SilverCaliber

    Psyren Volume 12 (ch099-ch107) Discussion

    Re: Psyren 104 Discussion / 105 Prediction Does anyone know if the raws for Vol. 9 are availiable somewhere online/ I'm starting a High Quality raw Data Base and Psyren and Nurarihyon no Mago are going to be the first manga I plan to support. It would be a waste imo if the raws i purchase are...
Top