Recent content by Silveretta

  1. Silveretta

    Special FT Specials (Most recent: 17/06/15 - Stone Age)

    Re: FT Specials (Most recent: 3/6/14 - Saber Tooth) Gray & Juvia special Raw: http://squisherific.tumblr.com/post/79955820097/lovenrolle-part-1-hiro http://squisherific.tumblr.com/post/79955824319/lovenrolle-part-2-hiro-mashima-fairy-tail
  2. Silveretta

    Art Volume Covers and Official Art Thread

    Re: Volume Covers, Color Pages & Misc. You can find text translated here: http://fairytail.wikia.com/wiki/Forum:Spoilers
  3. Silveretta

    Shounen Soul Eater by OOKUBO Atsushi

    Chapter 110 Raw out http://mangahead.com/Manga-Raw-Scan/Soul-Eater
  4. Silveretta

    The Main Key to Reawaken Zeref

    I don't know, but I remember that one of the key were found/built (or similar) in the tower of paradise, at the end Urtear and Hades said something of that kind, laughing about Gérard, so I don't think it's linked with the Seven Kin..
  5. Silveretta

    Chapter Fairy Tail Vol 24 (Chap 197 - 204) Discussion

    Re: Fairy Tail 201 Discussion/ 202 Predictions My theory is that this guy could be Kana's brother, he's young after all.. he knows Natsu and so.. perhaps the arm we see is that guy's arm. It could explain because we see only Natsu and Kana crying.. There's a reason if we have seen Kana on the...
Top