Recent content by silverw0lf

  1. Chapter Naruto 489 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 489 Spoiler Discussion Wouldn't Sasuke get really mad if he saw his brother being summoned like that?
  2. Chapter Bleach 397 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 397 Spoiler Discussion I just hope that Ichigo doesn't ruin the moment by kicking Isshin from behind and saying something like "What the heck are you doing here old man?"
  3. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.9

    @ jdw: thanks for clarifying that fact. On that thought, technically, wouldn't it be possible for Naruto to also possess the rinnegan? It could awaken within Naruto just as it did with Nagato when he felt the pain of losing his parents. In Naruto's case however, the thought of having to...
  4. Chapter Bleach 390 Discussion

    Re: Bleach 390 Discussion/391 Predictions The way things are going right now, I also have a feeling that he would do that too just to show the other captains how futile their powers are compared to his. It would be kind of cool if Gin was the real boss. Just hope that when he decides to...
  5. Introduction Thread - Part 2

    Hello! I'm silverw0lf! Been a frequent guest here at Mangahelpers since around late 2008 and finally decided to sign up. I'm a big fan of Bleach and Naruto though I enjoy reading/watching other manga/anime as well. My hobbies include eating different types of food (big fan of Japanese and...
  6. Hangout Naruto Hangout Thread v.9

    Random question: Is Naruto a descendant of Rikudou Sennin? Not too certain if I read this in the manga or if it was from somebody's post.
Top