Recent content by SimoTheOne

  1. SimoTheOne

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I stick to what I want man, u r not the one to tell me what to say or not, so sasuke will collapse in next chapter, that's it! I have to go now, so see u later guys!
  2. SimoTheOne

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I was sarcastic if u didnt noticed it and Sasuke can't control himself, how can he control the Kyuubi? lol he's going blind already. I wonder if shurinkan-rasengan(i dont remember how its called lol) can split susanoo in two xD
  3. SimoTheOne

    Chapter Naruto 484 Discussion

    Re: Naruto 484 Discussion / 485 Predictions I dont buy this poison thing, besides dont forget Kyuubi, he will erase this scratch from naruto's face and put it in sasuke's face xD. Time to go wild! :p
  4. SimoTheOne

    Chapter Naruto 476 Discussion/477 Predictions

    I wonder if Naruto gonna talk to the Kyuubi or to his father now that he's unconscious. I hope he does a treat with Kyuubi soon.
  5. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/461 Predictions They didnt pass it to the pc to clean it, i mean those japanese signs of sound or exclamation, you can see its still how is painted with the pen.
  6. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 460 Discussion/461 Predictions Seems like Kishi or his assistants forget abt this too: And the final scene with the Raikage, is he using chidori too? That would be cool Chidori vs Chidori:
  7. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Discussion/456 Predictions I think Torune has nothing to do with Sai, his brother is more like blonde, look: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/300/12/
  8. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 49 (Ch. 545-463) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 455 Spoiler Discussion Naruto beaten looks like he's in sage mode and with one eye covered he may also have at the end sharingan? loool Sasuke: what, u r also an uchiha?! Naruto: Now i know how it feels to be an uchiha, sasuke now we r real family. With this eye now i can spy the...
  9. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Discussion / 451 Predictions - Part 1 I hope Naruto gets his own group like Nagato did and try to bring peace to the ninja world, even i want that he takes revenge defeating the useless Danzou or should leave Sasuke for that?
  10. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 450 Spoiler Discussion I hope we get some info abt Konohamaru, if pain killed him, now he must be alive like the others.
  11. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 449 Discussion / 450 Predictions - Part 2 That statue where the bijuus are, is a invocation of nagato, so now that he's dead i think the statue will dissapear, but i don't know what will happen to the bijuus that were sealed there... And i don't see the need of a time skip, specially...
  12. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 444 Discussion / 445 Predictions Hi, I remembered Yahiko-Pain doing a similar face like Naruto did in last chapter, maybe Nagato remembers Yahiko seeing Naruto's face and want to transform him in Deva Pain, here it is(it seems like Zetsu type, lol, with this mix of eyes, sharingan...
  13. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 48 (Ch. 443-453) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 443 Discussion / 444 Predictions The upcoming conversation is this: Naruto: You know why u have so much pain? Nagato:... Naruto: Take this, it will quit your pain. C'mon taste it! Nagato: Konan taste it for me, it might contain venom. Konan: Nagato! Nagato: Ok, give it to...
  14. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 442 Discussion / 443 Predictions But the FRS that he did fighting Kakuzu were not completed and it was nearly at half power, so the actual FRS needs mooore chakra. ----------------------------------------------------- I'm really looking for what will between the triangle love...
  15. SimoTheOne

    Naruto Volume 47 (ch. 433-442) Discussion

    Re: Naruto 438 Discussion/439 Predictions Thread - Part 1 I want to know too what happened to him, I guess he died when he was trying to protect his friends. When i saw yahiko saying "chibaku tensei" i remembered Nagato doing similar pose in his training whit Jiraya-sama, but i don't mean...
Top