Recent content by SimpsKwan

  1. Reborn 289 Discussions/ 290 Predictions

    Re: Reborn 289 Spoiler Thread Whoa!! The 9th's guardians are surely badass. Much more mafia-like than those bishonens of the next generation XD I wish Amano would make one of them a badass old lady, but oh well.
  2. Chapter One Piece 583 Discussion / 584 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 583 Spoiler Discussion I don't really understand why people don't like flashbacks when at least half of One Piece's best moments are the flashbacks (Robin's, Franky's, Brook's, Chopper's, Noland's, etc. etc.). One Piece will never be famous as it is if it contains only actions and...
  3. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion I think Dragon is most probably fighting the WG for greater good and ideology. His battle with the world's highest order has turned many islands into chaos, so it wouldn't be good for his character if he starts this whole thing solely for personal revenge...
  4. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    I don't think there is a clear line between 'good' and 'evil' pirates in One Piece world, at least not in the eyes of the common people. WB is definitely not an evil type pirate, yet people are afraid of him and we saw townspeople celebrating after hearing about his death. I don't think Roger is...
  5. Chapter One Piece 578 Discussion / 579 Prediction

    Wait..doesn't it make sense to punish people just because they are pirates??:p I don't think most WB commanders will stand a chance against Akainu. Just look at how easily he managed to take down both Iva and Inazuma ( and I assumed that these two should be at least as strong as most of the...
  6. Reborn 282 Discussion/ 283 Predictions

    I don''t really understand the box thing. First Tsuna said that they cannot bring the box back because they did not exist in the past (they even said goodbye to all the animals), yet in the end they manage to keep the boxes after all?:blink:blink Truthfully, I prefer the battles without boxes...
  7. Chapter One Piece 577 Discussion / 578 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 577 Spoiler Discussion Why on earth would he make that grand declaration to the world if he can use the power only once??:blink Judging from the last page, I'm sure he's keeping the power permanently. That is exactly why the world is so shocked. The most destructive DF power...
Top