Recent content by Sin

  1. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] Ok last off topic I promise. I was wrong, so are you Predator. I looked at the page, just as he's getting covered in sand his eyes change to the kyuubi eyes, you can see it here. http://groups.msn.com/narutomangareturns/134.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=3166 but...
  2. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] You may be right about that, but I don't have the manga in front of me to confirm. I was/am pretty sure he didn't use Kyuubi's power until the very end of that fight, when he summoned more chakra when he was out.
  3. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] Ok he dosent say that at all for one. When Jiraya was teaching him to control the Kyuubi chakra, first he has Naruto COMPLETELY empty his chakra stores by walking on water until he was out. THEN he was to try and summon something. Since he was out of chakra he'd...
  4. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] I think Kakashi did well more than 10 shadow clones during the Wave Country arc didn't he? Or were those just regular bushins? Also, we've never seen him use most of his chakra to just create shadow clones so we don't really know how many he can do.
  5. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think a hundred-fold sounds about right. I mean we're talking about the Kyuubi here, it would take MASSIVE amounts to charka to stop that beast from taking control of your body. Plus since he's been dealing with that since a baby the amount of chakra that he's built up since then has got to be...
  6. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Just got over discussing this in the Predictions Thread, so sorry for those that are reading that too I'm just going to paste what I said there .. here. The way they explained it in the chapter Yamato is there to suppress the Kyuubi Chakra. Meaning that Naruto's chakra will no longer have to be...
  7. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    Except, more than likely, he does have his necklace. It just fell off during the Orochimaru arc, it didn't break or anything. Its pretty much assumed he went and picked it up after it fell off. You don't just leave something that worth more than moutains lying there in the dirt
  8. Chapter 315 Discussion [Naruto]

    I think the reason we haven't found out the element so far, is that while it makes creating a new Jutsu easier most Ninjas seem to use all elements and seem to favor one. Yes it would make sense to have each new student at the academy hold that piece of paper and find out the element its...
  9. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] I honestly don't think thats whats happening. I thikn Yamato is COMPLETELY suppressing the Kyuubi chakra, like he said he could have Naruto recoved from going 4 tails. That was the reason Naruto didn't heal as fast after that battle with Oro. With recent events...
  10. Chapter 316 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 316 Predictions [Naruto] Thats not quite right. The way they explained it in the chapter Yamato is there to suppress the Kyuubi Chakra. Meaning that Naruto's chakra will no longer have to be used to suppress Kyuubi freeing it up. Since the majority of this Chakra is used to suppress...
  11. Movies Superman Returns Thread

    Pretty much the whole thing is a spoiler.. I will say I wasn't impressed with the movie at all. Behind X-Men 3, but ahead of Batman & Robin. Impressions under the spoiler tag: _________________________________________________
  12. 3rd picture ever coloured.. hope you see some potential? :)

    Very nice. Only have one issue that I dont think anyone has mentioned. The shadows are a bit off. You have Sasuke's facial shadows coming from an upper-right light source, and his neck has shadows coming from a different direction. Everything else is great though. Keep up the good work
  13. 309 Cover (Sasuke) colored (added wallpaper version)

    Re: 309 Cover (Sasuke) colored (updated) Love the itachi on the sword that was genius
  14. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Damn I'm tired of reading about people saying how much the series sucks... this chapter is garbage... etc, etc. Thats the exact reason I left the NarutoFan forums, too many people complaining. Damn it you hate the series so much, stop reading, stop posting on the board. Or keep complaining and...
  15. Chapter 309 Discussion [Naruto]

    Re: 309 Predictions [Naruto] I don't care what we see next as long as Naruto STOPS LOOKING FREAKING WEAK!!! ... sigh ... I feel better now
Top