Recent content by Sinatuo

  1. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

    It would be cool if we had seen everybody from 400 years clashing together.. Zeref, Anna Heartfilia, Irene Belserion and Acnologia
  2. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 529 Discussion / 530 Predictions

    Mashima still teasin' everybody with Jerza. LOL I want to know what exactly happened 400 years ago, why the people of the past are messing up with the current generation. Is there a mercury retrograde or something????
  3. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    I would agree. Probably, August is just jelly of Larcade being able to call Zeref daddy. I'm rooting for Larcade being a creation of Zeref, or maybe... a separate entity of the Black Dragneel, August....
  4. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    That's why he's avoiding Cana's card magic. He can't copy holder-magic. We called it!!! Erza could've slayed August with Benizakura lol. No matter how strong an individual is, they're going to have a weakness. Waiting for Acnologia's weakness...
  5. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 526 Discussion / 527 Predictions

    Poor August not receiving any love. Wait, if Larcade is the White Dragneel, then August is the Black Dragneel? Geez, too many Dragneel. I would agree with having this series renamed to "Keeping Up With The Dragneels". Look at the secondary and side characters, they all want to keep up with...
  6. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    Maybe there's something to be explained on why August has been dodging the cards instead of putting up a barrier or deflecting the attack. The unbeatable always has their own weakness. Look at Franmalth, not even powerful magic attacks harmed him but a rock did.
  7. Sinatuo

    Discussion People Who Still Like Wendy & Erza

    I like Wendy's character development. How a typical healer got a stronger determination to fight and protect, to moving into the front lines. In an RPG mode, Wendy is a good support. Wendy vs. Chelia's still my favorite fight. For Erza... I like Erza's personality, her not giving up and finding...
  8. Sinatuo

    Chapter Fairy Tail 525 Chapter Discussion / 526 Predictions

    My thoughts exactly. He can copy caster magic but holder magic, he can't. I think Cana is a really good match for August despite the difference in their power levels. Gildarts is there to match August's powers, and Cana's card magic (when you look back on it, it's similar to being a magic queen...
Top