Recent content by Sinister Spirit

  1. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    I doubt Natsu was using much POF since his situation wasn't THAT desperate, I mean he wasn't drained or on the verge of death. But yeah, POF or not, I don't deny tanking something like that is impressive and could scale Mard's durability to a Spriggan's if not a bit more. But what about offense...
  2. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    "Indirectly inherit" sounds more like he originally learned Dragon Slaying magic from Igneel as a kid, but eventually managed to unlock DF on his own. How could Igneel have empowered him anyway? We never saw Natsu eating his flames, so does he have "psychic powers" or something? And DF through...
  3. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    He wrote the WHOLE book of END, including the part of "END dies if his creator dies". He thought it was impossible for OTHERS to edit it because writing/editing a demonic book comes with a lethal backfire, but he's personally immuned to it due to his immortality (which is how he wrote it in the...
  4. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Not sure to understand the first part since words are missing and english isn't my first language, sorry. Then why did he write in END's book that Natsu must die if he still cared about him during his creation?
  5. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    That's it? Then why bothering with his centuries-long plan with END instead of trying to channel the power of any dragon who died in the war? Not if he doesn't care about him, and after he got cursed, he did stop caring about him (he revived Natsu because of END's power, not because he was his...
  6. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    He does care about the how, as he was willing to wait for centuries despite having opportunities sooner, ex: If Igneel's power stocked in Natsu's arm was enough to destroy him, the real Igneel must've been even stronger, yet Zeref never asked him. Also, remind me why Zeref didn't travel to the...
  7. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Not necessarly. Zeref doesn't want to be ERASED, he wants to DIE, he wants to go to the afterlife. And since Memento Mori wasn't PROVEN useless (Devil Slayer having specific resistances to demonic curses makes sense), I'm willing to grant Mard the benefit of the doubt. Just because Memento...
  8. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    He indeed handled the Twin Dragons and LFD Natsu's attacks easily, proving he had a great defense, but the same could be said about them handling his attacks, MAYBE because he was indeed holding back, or maybe because he's mostly a tank (we can't trust his calm expression since even when...
  9. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    I'm pretty sure the Elfman and Lisanna VS Ajeel fight was just Mashima not knowing what to do (we hardly even SAW that fight, proving even the writer didn't know how they could win). As for Mard Geer, he may have LOOKED calm and SAID he was barely trying, but even in Etherious Form and enraged...
  10. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Maybe, maybe not. This seems more magical than natural, and MM's fog has "anti-magic" properties, so while I'm willing to believe Ajeel would still be able to move relatively well, I'm pretty sure his intangibility would get cancelled. Avatar Bluenote? Well... Bluenote doesn't seem to have...
  11. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Oh I saw that over 2 years ago and I don't recall where. We can forget it if you want. Yeah, good point. However it shouldn't take as long as with Natsu and Gray since Ajeel would quickly overwhelm Mard's usual techniques, making him get serious more quickly, but also triggering his main...
  12. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Yeah, it was just an example, you see my point. And me too! When things get too incoherent, I consider them mistakes. I'm not saying Fairy Tail is bad of course, everybody makes mistakes. That's why I tend more to trust my own opinion than the author's, and I invite people to do the same when...
  13. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    If truly NOBODY debated it and this debate was as obvious as you claims, this thread wouldn't have existed in the first place. And you can think Mashima's words are the only thing that matters, but people's opinions can be important too. If tomorrow, Mashima decided "Natsu was actually a unicorn...
  14. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    I know Zeref isn't afraid, but that doesn't mean he should keep someone with the intent to kill him close by, it'd grow annoying. There's a difference between "not being afraid" and "being dumb". Well like it or not, but this debate DOES exist here on Mangahelpers, and was probably created by...
  15. Sinister Spirit

    Fantasy Mard Geer VS Ajeel

    Despite the manga claiming ALL Etherious have an inner instinct of destroying their creator because that's how Zeref created them, we indeed saw that Bloodman and Larcade weren't, Larcade even tried to SAVE Zeref from Natsu. But Mard clearly isn't an exception like them. Mashima contradicted...
Top