1. I am a guy.
2. I have always dreamed of moving to the countryside.
3. I have a sweet tooth.
4. I often offend people with my outspoken attitude.
5. I like horror movies.
6. I love watching movies.
7. I don't know any foreign languages perfectly.
8. I have three dogs.
9. I am a romantic.
10. I...
Haha, one thing people always find weird about me is that I almost never carry cash or even a regular bank card anymore. I’ve been using crypto for most of my day-to-day spending, which definitely gets me some raised eyebrows when I mention it. Friends think it’s “too complicated,” but honestly...
If I had to choose my dream country to visit, I would say Germany, specifically Bavaria. Neuschwanstein Castle has always seemed like a place straight out of a fairy tale to me — especially in autumn, when it is surrounded by golden forests and mountains. My friends told me that it's best to go...
Honestly, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with wanting to be kind to people without labeling them as friends. Not everyone relates to others in the same way, and your approach sounds more thoughtful than mean—if anything, it’s just different. I’ve been in a similar situation where I didn’t...