Recent content by SirPeanuts

  1. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion The dude left to Dadan reminds me a lil of one of Jewelry Bonney's nakamas.
  2. Chapter One Piece 582 Discussion / 583 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 582 Spoiler Discussion I think the Shichibukai were not recruited by bounty, but more by how much potential they have, meaning that if the WG invited Crocodile and Hancock (whose bounties are less than 100 million berry) because they believed that those two pirates had a promising...
  3. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Yeah, exactly what I've been tryna say xD
  4. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Look at the Shichibukai. Gecko Moria and Hawkeyes? They ain't on the same level either. I'm not saying that Shanks isn't strong, but I'm certain that Whitebeard was on a league of his own.
  5. Chapter One Piece 579 Discussion / 580 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 579 Spoiler Discussion Guys. I doubt that Shanks is anywhere near Whitebeard's level. Still really awesome that he's decided to make an appearance in the war.
  6. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion HAHHAHAHA!! xD..I dunno who's the strongest Admiral, buuuuuut...Akainu always was in the middle xDD..like when they were seated, he sat in the middle...when Luffy attacked the 3 admirals..he stood in the middle... Btw it's my birthday xDD
  7. Chapter One Piece 575 Discussion / 576 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 575 Spoiler Discussion The spoiler cover is fake
  8. Chapter One Piece 570 Discussion / 571 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 570 Spoiler Discussion lol i dont think that crocodile would ever jump anyone..and if he did, he'd do it alone [hr] Yeah I kinda agree with you, this arc could've been a lot better. Still, I like it.
  9. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion But I could choose one admiral to get beat up real bad it would be....Akainu :D because he's so evil and..pretty much a big a*hole haha xD. On the other hand, Kizaru's playfulness gets on my nerve as well haha. Aokoji is ok though haha (even though it...
  10. Chapter One Piece 568 Discussion / 569 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 568 Spoiler Discussion None of the 3 admirals have been hit yet (except for Aokiji), which is rather annoying. I want to see Whitebeard seriously injure one of the admirals, at least one. And Crocodile doesn't appear in this chapter...again.
  11. Chapter One Piece 565 Discussion / 566 Prediction

    Re: One Piece 565 Spoiler Discussion Maybe Crocodile wants to save Ace and end this war, and wait until Whitebeard recovers so that they could fight again. When Crocodile screamed at Whitebeard for getting stabbed so easily there was something enormously powerful and honorful that I sensed ...
  12. Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Maybe Squad tried to kill Whitebeard, because he wants to stop the war or something lol (I don't believe it myself). But he said that he would die for the Whitebeard pirates, so maybe he wants to sacrifice Whitebeard so that the other pirates retreat safely and the war ends. But Ace won't make...
  13. Chapter One Piece 562 Discussion/563 Predictions

    Re: One Piece 562 Spoiler Discussion Thread Nothing about Crocodile this week :((..anyways I hope that Whitebeard doesn't die from this stab! I mean Lucci once hit Luffy on a similar spot and Luffy was fine, so I hope that Whitebeard is fine. Also I think that the Pacifista have been improved...
  14. Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Discussion / 562 Prediction Thread I think that Mantra and Haki are somewhat the same..Or perhaps Mantra is a typ of Haki, but anyways I believe that Mantra and Haki are somehow related. The people in Sky Island just called it Mantra..Because like the priests and God Eneru...
  15. Chapter One Piece 561 Discussion

    Re: One Piece 561 Spoiler Discussion I see so many people saying that Jozu beats the crap out of Crocodile, but I don't think so..Crocodile was surprise-attacked by Jozu from behind, while he was fighting the other pirates that wasn't really fair xD. And even if Flamingo hadn't intefere, I...
Top