Recent content by SirSamuel016

  1. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    KEKW I find it amusing that I'm still suspect even when I voted for Styl when maf only needed to lynch a townie to then be in a position to kill to win. If I was mafia then what I did would be throwing the game. Good to know you reds fear me. You could've defused me and gone for the kill on...
  2. SirSamuel016

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    Seems that'll be lowered with some people picking from Blue Archive 💀 That's 🧢
  3. SirSamuel016

    Games Top Ten Game - Interim Round 105: Top 10 Hottest video games female characters

    She's got nothing on King James lets be real
  4. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    This Essay isn't gonna write itself
  5. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    I'm fried from 4 hours sleep in the last 48 hours and uni deadlines beating my ass like crazy Kako, I am STRUGGLING
  6. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    You nearly had a train ran on you with that slip 😭 Kako, dego, tatsu/nash??? Sorry Nash but your aim has been as good as Copan's when he pisses into the wind #sprayback Lemme see how I'm feelin/thinkin
  7. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    1. No you couldn't, some of you had already locked. 2. Arrow claimed bomb defuser which gives him feedback; I already predicted this from you so I am unsurprised so far It can get one thanks to this event.
  8. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Some of you were already locked so no, you couldn't
  9. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Get Nash to say her result again first nvm, now she can change her story
  10. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    If we lynch their current blocker then that means Nash or dego replace Kako as escort, but we get a prosti to shut one of them down
  11. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Can you clarify if PMs were sent incorrectly?
  12. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Sorry, I was trying the pumpfake on you to see if you'd remember. Seems you are legit, unlike Nash.
  13. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    We could dive to get a town blocker?
  14. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    Fully agree 5 of us v 3 of them, we win out if us townies go 40m ascend
  15. SirSamuel016

    Games Mafia Game 144 - Pan the Diver - Day 5

    A-P-P-A claimer caught in a lie unfortunate way to sell for your maf team Nash Now we know dego and Nash are red, kako rounds them out
Top